• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Trump won´t win in 24 IMHO.
Reason usually prevails obver madness for most people.

Trump won´t win in 24 IMHO.
Reason usually prevails obver madness for most people.
Depends on how you define “madness”.

To Trump’s base, not voting for him is the mad thing.

Depends on how you define “madness”.

To Trump’s base, not voting for him is the mad thing.
Yes,but that base seems to be shrinking a little..as seen from my very outside perspective,granted.
That the USA will remain a hugely divided country though..that will stand I think.

Hope you’re right, Svenska. I can’t do another term of that… man.

My Norsk/Svensk/Dansk is really rusty 😅

Amazingly, having dinner with Kanye and that Nazi guy seems to have actually made a dent in his approval over here.

Amazingly, having dinner with Kanye and that Nazi guy seems to have actually made a dent in his approval over here.
Dining with Kanye would do that for you... and rightly so.

After more than a year of investigating, the House Select Committee probing the 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol has just wrapped up its final meeting and sent its final report to congress.

The panel voted to issue four criminal referrals for former President Donald Trump. It also referred four Republican members of congress — Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, Scott Perry, R-Pa., Andy Biggs, R-Ariz. — to the House Ethics Committee for failure to comply with subpoenas.
Not real charges yet, but getting damn close.

I’m more excited about the Congresspeople getting charges referred.

I'm excited that some countries actually hold their corrupt politicians to legal account.

I'm excited that some countries actually hold their corrupt politicians to legal account.
Nah - I think that the hoi polloi should pay to defend their former leaders from such nonsense.

I don't know enough about the process to know why nothing will happen, but I bet that ends up being the case

I don't know enough about the process to know why nothing will happen, but I bet that ends up being the case
There's been talk of McCarthy being pre-emptively replaced as Minority Speaker which does give me a little bit of hope.

The cynic in me has rough time getting too hyped over this, though, since whoever replaces this collection of cunts will probably also be, well, a collection of cunts.

More like a gilded shanty that needs burning.

Back