• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

To the Democrats hopefully!
American liberals are much too fractured for anything to be "obvious" to all of us, unfortunately.

I think Obama would blow up in the Dem's faces. Biden's advantage right now is that he's a white man and thus the mid-conservative is more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on certain disagreements. A huge part of the reason Trump beat Clinton, IMO, is because all but the staunchest of Party-line Dems (and, for reasons I can't fully grasp, a lot of Black Americans) hated her. So you had relatively "normal" conservatives like my parents vote Trump because they still couldn't believe that he'd actually be, well, himself once elected.

Those people know better now, but they also dislike the Obamas almost as strongly as the Clintons. Maybe more, in some geographic pockets.

Anywho. That became a bit of a ramble.

Pfffttt... Over here we can get a new PM every couple of weeks, how come you Septics keep the same old presidential candidates...?

(😘)

Pfffttt... Over here we can get a new PM every couple of weeks, how come you Septics keep the same old presidential candidates...?

(😘)
Don't even get me started. ;)

Not that he will pay it but told he has to pay $83m to E Jean Carroll

That’ll be a few more points added to his popularity ratings.

Will be some merch on sale later to raise the funds to cover the costs

Still sounds more compos-mentis than Biden.
He sounds better than Biden in a 'not being a bumbling old fool' style, but the actual words that come out of his mouth are bonkers and more than a little scarey.

Still sounds more compos-mentis than Biden.
Joe Biden has appeared to confuse Emmanuel Macron with former French president Francois Mitterrand in his latest gaffe.

The US president made the blunder while speaking to hospitality workers in Las Vegas while recounting a story about a G7 summit in 2021.

The 81-year-old said he told the meeting, which took place in Cornwall, that “America is back”, with “Mitterrand from Germany” responding.

He then corrected himself to “Mitterrand from France” - despite the fact that Francois Mitterrand died in 1996.

He said: “Mitterrand from Germany — I mean, from France — looked at me and said, ’You know, what ... why … how long you back for?”

Back