• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Trumps been told he doesn’t have presidential immunity and can be charged on election fraud charges, that’s going to cheer him up isntit

Joe Biden has appeared to confuse Emmanuel Macron with former French president Francois Mitterrand in his latest gaffe.

The US president made the blunder while speaking to hospitality workers in Las Vegas while recounting a story about a G7 summit in 2021.

The 81-year-old said he told the meeting, which took place in Cornwall, that “America is back”, with “Mitterrand from Germany” responding.

He then corrected himself to “Mitterrand from France” - despite the fact that Francois Mitterrand died in 1996.

He said: “Mitterrand from Germany — I mean, from France — looked at me and said, ’You know, what ... why … how long you back for?”
He's brought Helmut Khol back to life now. It'll be Thatcher by the weekend

His bumbling around the Hamas/Israel negotiations was absolutely astounding. Can't find the clip now, it was at the back end of the last News Agent pod, but he sounds like he's having a stroke

A New York judge has ordered Donald Trump to pay more than $350m in a landmark fraud case

The ex-president has also been prohibited from acting as a company director in New York state for three years

His sons, Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump, were also fined $4m each and blocked from acting as directors for two years

Some more grifting required to fleece his supporters

Fucking hideous... What a con artist

He could freeze his shit and the MAGA freaks would buy it. Probably to use as dildos

Looks like he's battered Haley again in SC, been called 60/40

I guess Haley is only keeping going to up her profile in the hope that Trump’s court appearances catch up with him. Highly unlikely but I guess she hasn’t got anything to lose other than her supporters’ money.

Back