• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Twitter Accounts

Also only free if you're connected to WiFi. Otherwise it's eating your data.

I’m not on Facebook or Instagram. I guess if Threads takes off then I’ll have to sign up for both that and Instagram.

Elon Musk is a prick and I’d happily ditch Twitter. I only keep it for football updates mostly, 90% of the time it just reminds me of how many cunts exist in the world.

Threads banned in the EU, so finally a Brexit benefit...

Threads just seems to be a mess of posts from people I don't follow in a random order.
I can't see a "following" button or equivalent, am I missing something?

Or you know, have it default to a platform that everyone expects it to be from the off.

Facebook is the same random mess though so Meta have form for it.

Or you know, have it default to a platform that everyone expects it to be from the off.

Facebook is the same random mess though so Meta have form for it.
Agreed, It's a bit Beta at the moment. I think they were in a rush to get it out whilst Twitter is going through a crisis.

Agreed, It's a bit Beta at the moment. I think they were in a rush to get it out whilst Twitter is going through a crisis.
Yep, their VR gamble tanked and Threads is their Hail Mary, IMV. Confluence of necessity and opportunity.

Like all good innovations.
All squares are rectangles, not all rectangles are squares, innit.

It’s a perfect storm but Meta still have to execute.

Elon getting pissy because Meta hired loads of ex-Twitter employees who amazingly, know what they're doing.

Also Elon:

F0YH3xBaQAAjs3L

Well done mate, you got one right. Have a biscuit.

Elon smashing that aim to reduce bots on Twitter

1698854059835.png

Back