• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

UKIP and Similar Watch

I've come up with a good recipe for it though.

1) Kidnap Nigel Farage
2) Nick his torso over and over with tiny cuts from a razor
3) Pour a full bottle of his racist cunt gin over him
4) Enjoy

He should do a range of soups.

He could call it Cunt Soup.

Yeah, the Dutch might have a different take on that Paddy.

"The taste of Brexit"; bitter, salty, acidic and bilious then.

It’s due to that survey released that says 46% of Britain is Christian, he’s just put 2+2=358 together and thinks the majority religion is Muslim, when it’s majority atheist.
Funny how “Christian’s” like him display very unchristian characteristics, must be another reason, but can’t think what.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/63806518
In a widely seen video on Twitter former Ukip leader Nigel Farage claimed that new census figures showed that "London, Birmingham and Manchester are all now minority white cities".

He is referring to figures released on 29 November, based on the 2021 Census, which included ethnicity breakdowns for local authorities in England and Wales.

The census is a huge exercise carried out every 10 years by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) - people are compelled by law to fill in their census forms.

Mr Farage is wrong in most of this claim.
I mean, I guess most of us knew it was bullshit anyway, but musks gonna give people like him free reign to spout bile, so important that reputable news orgs, as well as reasonable people assess the veracity of anything he claims.

If an adult listens to Nigel Farage in 2022 and thinks "you know what, he's got a point" then I don't see how you're going to dissuade them from that. He's been talking easily disprovable shite for decades, they're not interested in facts, no more than Daily Mail readers are interested in benefit fraud being a miniscule portion of the welfare bill.

He still has an audience, & it's important such bile is exposed for what it is. Feeling he is/was insignificant resulted in a lot of our current woes.
The world has changed. Farage, Trump and other cunts have been exposed for what they are.

People have seen their shit and by and large have decided 'fuck that'.

The much more important issue is for the populous to destabilise the current press barons. Do that and Farage and his ilk disappear.

Plus BBC just fact checked his entire statement. Previously they would have put the cunt on newsnight.

His traction is significantly reduced. Hopefully he fucks off over the pond to be with his Orange mate.

Back