• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Up for the Cup Matchday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction; 1-0 down at half time, Dicko to come on and get second half hat trick

From what I've seen McAlinden is worse than Clarke. One will not get better and the other may, but we have a better chance of winning with Clarke in the team.

Anyone come across a stream for this - not on Wolves Player so cannot get any feed for this game

First corner to Wolves as Henry runs up the right hand side.

Sako low corner & Edwards gets to it at the near post, but blocked off by Parker

Having been to the last two Wolves games and seen a draw and a win, I am full of optimism! Clarke is an odd choice, but he has something to prove and he'll give it his best. Dicko can replace him, if we are not 3-0 up by half-time!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rodallega shot from inside the box takes a deflection, but Ikeme takes safely

FSI only have the 2 games that Norway has got..
Bollocks to it...

Over to Wolves Player

Henry cross is flicked on by Edwards - Fofana takes a risk in allowing it to bounce through to the keeper, but gets away with it as no gold shirt is following in to the back post & an easy take

Afternoon all.
Disappointed to see there's hardly any live FA Cup games on today, so I'm stuck watching Tranmere v Swansea on Setanta. Tranmere putting up a good fight so far.

Christensen should probably be scoring there.

Kind of a flat but simmering atmosphere here, but it's gloomy enough for the floodlights to have all been lit...

Iorfa gets a good cross in but it's nudged away before Edwards can get a contact but Batth and Clarke were close to getting in on it....
Worked away down our end...

Wolves blog useless - bloke doing it from home - WTF

Sako working it downfield and BANG! Scott Parker clatters Sako and he's down in a heap, but he did lean into it a bit as he knew it was coming but it looks like Parker was slightly high with that making contact with Sako before making contact with the ball... Parker gets a yellow for that slightly thuggish challenge. Good!
Dirty bastard.

You would have thought that Visage would have sent us live updates...

Parker takes Sako out & gets a yellow for that.

Sako OK, but if this riles him hopefully he makes them pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back