• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Up for the Cup Matchday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sako seems ok though as he's just sprinted across the pitch to try to get that ball, which today by the way is a nauseating pink. Pink Football??
Now why would you??

Henry good cross finds Clarke at the back post - header back across is taken by the keeper almost off Edwards head- better

Great cross from Henry, and Clarke rising gets a looped ball over towards an advancing Edwards but the Keeper gets both hands on it just as Edwards makes contact with it.

Good bit of action there....

Clarke with a dozy run finds himself offside for the 2nd time...

Doherty with a loose pass goes straight out into touch...

Loki... If they give out the channel, I'll post it up..

Is Ihiekwe on loan at Tranmere? I think I've just seen him (got that one on TV).

Evans charging out gives it to .... then to SAko just outside the box, belts it but whilst well struck it goes straight into Betanelli's belly.

Good passing move between Iorfa, Henry & Price finds Sako 20yrds out, but his shot doesn't get full power & a comfortable save

BBC reporter not too impressed...

Reporter Jacqui Oatley at Craven Cottage: "It's been an absolutely dreadful game so far. I'll do my best to tell you what's happened, but there's been little to report."

Thanks Peter, I missed a couple of players there, good man!

Another option for Radio WM on DAB is Freeview Channel 722. Most TVs should pick it up.

Price intercepts the ball - to Sako & his shot smashes the post & Clarke misses the follow up - should be one up with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back