• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wanderers v Wanderers - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion going on here about how much these players are communicating...
"It seems like they're strangers, they don't even know each other, let alone not having played with each other very often"
Fuck's sake.
We're just not gelling together at all.

beaten by the long ball over the top another superb example of shit coaching by a shit coach who uses an old tombola machine to make his team selections.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Of course that is exactly it....jesus

beaten by the long ball over the top another superb example of $#@! coaching by a $#@! coach who uses an old tombola machine to make his team selections.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

The same shit coach who led us to the League One title two seasons ago and led us to the most points to not reach the play offs last season...

So I think we started off 14th and now we're 16th.

Coady nods it past Danns and As he runs past him Danns blocks him off and the ref says, "Coady you dirty boy, you pulled Mr Danns back there! Free kick to Bolton".

Unacceptable to be making this lot look even remotely half decent.

Afobe to Coady back to Afobe, pokes it through the defender's legs and just can't get it on target, now Wallace gets a headerin but it's high and wide.
Stands there holding his head in his hands as though he's trying to smooth off that rough corner that just made contact with the ball.

Unacceptable to be making this lot look even remotely half decent.

Bit of a pisser that they've only scored one goal this season, and lying next bottom, they get their 2nd against us with a shit bit of defending.

Afobe yelling for a bit of support. As was ALF a few minutes ago.
ALF just fouled by Prince.

KJ is going to be in very hot water with the fans if we don't turn this around.

Henry fires in a rising shot but a flying Amos tips it over for a corner...
Corner comes to nought.

Stonewaller. EEL with some poor defending getting beaten inside into the box then wiped him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back