• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wanderers v Wanderers - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
Back to action after the international break, and we face a tough game at Bolton, but I think we can come away with all three points. ALF to score.

Back to action after the international break, and we face a tough game at Bolton, but I think we can come away with all three points. ALF to score.

We are usually awful after international breaks, can see this being a tough game. A point would be a decent result.
Hopefully there will be a stream.

WWFC

Martinez; Doherty, Ebanks-Landell, Hause, Golbourne; Henry, Edwards (c), Coady, Wallace; Afobe, Le Fondre. Subs: Ikeme, Iorfa, Saville, Enobakhare, van La Parra, Ojo, Byrne.

SUBS: Ikeme, Iorfa, Saville, Enobakhare, van La Parra, Ojo, Byrne.

I don't get KJ's logic with changing goalies all the time.

Carl's been away with Nigeria.

Excited to hear what Wallace can do. Big hopes for him.

Never mind the goalkeeper situation. Edwards is playing in the middle in a 4-4-2?

I don't get KJ's logic with changing goalies all the time.
Probably down to Ikeme being directly responsible for a number of conceded goals recently.

No McDonald... Edwards playing central midfield with Coady?

As it stands I hope it's
------------------------- Coady -- Edwards --------------------

Henry ------------------------ Afobe ----------------- Wallace

-------------------------------- ALF ------------------------------

On McDonald, he quite clearly wasn't fit vs Cardiff or Charlton. If he hasn't improved by a significant degree then it's worthless playing him, he was actively hindering us. Get him back 100% then pick him.

No Price either. Injured too?

come on wolver! up the wolves, i think we can take three points here against Bolton

I wonder if the keepers play paper scissor stone to decide who starts? After the week Ikeme seems to have had his confidence should be high, so I'd have played him.

He didn't get back from international duty until late in the week though. Maybe that is the reasoning.

Golbourne struggling there and both our centre guys failed to get their heads to it and Feeney made an arse of it and thrashed it into the side netting...

Wake up lads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back