• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-4 Man Utd: Verdict Thread

Please, guys, this place is distracting enough without making me think of strap-ons every other post.

He did to be fair. Kept putting off an op he needed on it.
Fractured wasn’t it? I mean yeah a few months I can get (fractured my elbow in three places a few years back and it fucking hurt) but I doubt he’d need that gear for so long. Maybe it got stuck on?

Fractured wasn’t it? I mean yeah a few months I can get (fractured my elbow in three places a few years back and it fucking hurt) but I doubt he’d need that gear for so long. Maybe it got stuck on?
Guessing not properly fixed and told to wear it as a precaution until the time he had the operation.

Guessing not properly fixed and told to wear it as a precaution until the time he had the operation.
Oh FFS why did you have to say that?

EP will be telling the world RAN needs an op and should not be playing and Doc is our only option.

Do people actually wear strapping for no real reason? Genuine question

You take your time, i mean this is just nonsense isn't it.

A) RAN, wasn't "fit again" he was wearing a knee brace last night that he wasn't wearing on Sunday

B) I am not saying he shouldn't have dropped Doc if RAN was fit.
His Amazon Prime account would t guarantee the delivery by Sunday otherwise he would’ve worn it 😆

Do people actually wear strapping for no real reason? Genuine question
Yes, some do.

In my experience (albeit not premier league football) loads of people can wear strapping / K-tape even for injuries months or years ago. A lot of it can be a placebo effect.

Not joining in the RAN strapping/strapon debate, as I didnt even notice he was wearing one 🤣

1251.jpg

Amazing that Eric Young played for 15 years with a head injury.

Well erm yes, he clearly had a wrist injury and needed to strap it up? What's your point?
I'm sure I read it was a superstitious thing. He initially hurt is wrist which required strapping. He hit form and retained it.

Mo Camara was a bandaged freak, he must have had 12 different injuries constantly.

Was also worse than Doc.

1251.jpg

Amazing that Eric Young played for 15 years with a head injury.
I remember being disappointed he didn't opt for a gold head band when signing for us.

Must have been his good luck charm
Mo Camara was a bandaged freak, he must have had 12 different injuries constantly.

Was also worse than Doc.
He was so fast though. I went mental when he finally scored v Norwich... It was then disallowed

So we're at the gaslighting stage now aren't we?

RAN wasn't injured, he was wearing the knee brace out of choice like Eric Young wore a head band in the 90s. Or as a placebo effect.

Despite him not having worn one before in any of his prior games for Wolves.

I think most on here would take Rayan in a wheelchair ahead of Doc at this point, EP.

Back