• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Fan in Hospital

Frank has hacked into Boozie's account

Let's break them on the wheel...

Seriously - this just is a situation where everyone needs to let the law take its course. Might not be that quick a process but you would hope it would be thorough.

Any updates on Nick's condition? please.

We only see what the Police / his family release which won't be a lot. As soon as someone off here spots something on Twitter or the E&S you can be sure it will be added to this thread.

Can't see anyone has posted it, but I saw on Midlands Today last night that a youth (think he was 19) from Wednesbury has been arrested in relation to this event...

Can't see anyone has posted it, but I saw on Midlands Today last night that a youth (think he was 19) from Wednesbury has been arrested in relation to this event...

Released on bail this morning

Wednesfield rather than Wednesbury I think Roy, no need to further sully the WS10 postcode!

Sad really, we thought football hooliganism was on the way out in this Country but a 13yr old ffs!, we could be looking at a new dawning.

Is "out there" on Twitter? That reliable source of information?

Regardless of whether he was causing trouble or not, he doesn't deserve to be kicked into intensive care by a group of other hooligans.

Back