• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We Want Plates

Whole milk is for children.

Yeah, children.

Yep, never touched milk until my mid-20s, bloody love whole milk now.

Whole milk is how milk is supposed to be drunk. Only for children indeed - have a word!!

I bet machin is one of those weirdos who only has skimmed milk. Which is essentially white water. Pointless stuff.

We had semi-skimmed until we had kids and switched to whole milk. I don't think I'd want to switch back now.

Whole milk is how milk is supposed to be drunk. Only for children indeed - have a word!!

I bet machin is one of those weirdos who only has skimmed milk. Which is essentially white water. Pointless stuff.

:smarmy:

Probably puts milk stout in his tea.

The only milk that is "supposed" to be drunk by humans isn't worth thinking about!

Maybe because you lot just say "milk" and we've got umpteen different varieties of milk to get snooty about.

When we were in Vegas my wife was addicted to Vitamin D milk. No idea what made it taste any better than normal milk but she loved the stuff.

Machin does that mean you have watery piss on your cereal? That's perverted

Not sure about machin but the only milk I ever have is skimmed. Can't stand the taste of any other milk in my tea or coffee. Think I only add skimmed milk so that it changes the colour from black to white. I like to taste the flavour of my tea and coffee without adding any full/half &half creamy crap to me cuppa.

How anyone can drink a glass of cold full cream milk and enjoy it is beyond me.

Probably why you're often complaining that your porridge is so shit.

Solved that problem though Mark, just add 2 teaspoons or strawberry yoghurt and chopped up fresh strawberries. Or Almond Milk if I have any. I don't suppose I would mind full fat milk in me porridge tbh, just can't stand the taste of it in me tea. Never buy it though, and haven't for years.

Full fat for coffee, porridge and milky late night drinks.

Semi Skimmed for tea.

Skimmed is the devils piss.

Back