• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We Want Plates

Full fat for coffee, porridge and milky late night drinks.

Semi Skimmed for tea.

Skimmed is the devils piss.

No Sir, that would be German beer.

Baby cow growth food. Full fat milk. Just say that a few times to yourself. Its designed to get a tiny calf into a full grown cow as quickly as possible. There is absolutely no need for it in a human diet. I have skimmed milk in coffee(decaf) and tea. Earl grey black. I only buy arla lactofree milk.

No Sir, that would be German beer.

Baby cow growth food. Full fat milk. Just say that a few times to yourself. Its designed to get a tiny calf into a full grown cow as quickly as possible. There is absolutely no need for it in a human diet. I have skimmed milk in coffee(decaf) and tea. Earl grey black. I only buy arla lactofree milk.

Why even bother?!

Coffee is meant to be drunk black, you ninnies!

black coffee tastes like the devils piss.

I've still never had a cup. I know I'd be on 20 a day within a week, I'd rather just have water/squash.

I went through a phase of nothing but black coffee in my teens. With three sugars of course.

As far as milk goes, you just get used to whatever. Nothing wrong with whole milk, other than an image of it being the unhealthily option with fat/calories. Which is why skimmed 2% milk is the more popular.

As far as milk goes, you just get used to whatever.

pretty much. I've gone through phases with each and always adjusted, with an initial "ugh what is this" period in each.

we stick to 2%. don't really need/want the full fat stuff but skim is still a bit watered down to me. will still get whole for cooking and sometimes gf grabs skim for cereal.

it all works the same.

I went through a phase of nothing but black coffee in my teens. With three sugars of course.

As far as milk goes, you just get used to whatever. Nothing wrong with whole milk, other than an image of it being the unhealthily option with fat/calories. Which is why skimmed 2% milk is the more popular.
If you put anything in your coffee it ay black no more!

Did you know that in the Essex police force you're not allowed to ask for black coffee?

Did you know that in the Essex police force you're not allowed to ask for black coffee?

Surely not?

When I worked at a coffee shop we'd have plenty of people who wouldn't even say "coffee". They'd just say, "I'd like a small black". Which always sounded goofy.

********warning warning uban myth alert **************
giphy.gif

Except I was told it directly by a serving officer.

Full fat for coffee, porridge and milky late night drinks.

Semi Skimmed for tea.

Skimmed is the devils piss.

This man speaketh the truth.

I have lemon in my earl grey as it is a black tea but too delicate for sweet milk.

I only buy arla lactofree milk.

Been drinking this myself lately. Had some weird stomach episodes, sudden excrutiating cramps, diarrhea etc....

Decided to filter out certain things to pin-point what the issue was. I was having tea and porridge with full fat milk in the morning and this seemed to be the cause.

Someone at work recommended lacto-free milk and its not only solved my stomach issue, it actually tastes decent too.

Except I was told it directly by a serving officer.

He is mistaken.

The policy on language is that no language should be used that can be seen as derogatory with regard to race. Therefore terms such as accident Blackspot or a "black mark on your character" would be unaaceptable. Black coffee , black board etc are all fine. Source Black Police Association.

Been drinking this myself lately. Had some weird stomach episodes, sudden excrutiating cramps, diarrhea etc....

Decided to filter out certain things to pin-point what the issue was. I was having tea and porridge with full fat milk in the morning and this seemed to be the cause.

Someone at work recommended lacto-free milk and its not only solved my stomach issue, it actually tastes decent too.
My OH had similar, and uses this now too.
She did try almond milk, and hated it.
She tried soya milk, and liked it, especially as there were flavours (eg vanilla - she loves vanilla anyway, so loved having it on cereals etc). However, there were, erm, pungent side effects... The worst I have ever experienced, as bad as langers being on his own, farting, then having to leave the room. It was intolerable. She couldn't stand the smell herself. Luckily the arla stuff is fine for her.

Back