• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We Want Plates

However, there were, erm, pungent side effects... The worst I have ever experienced, as bad as langers being on his own, farting, then having to leave the room. It was intolerable. She couldn't stand the smell herself. Luckily the arla stuff is fine for her.

Well I'm proud of her. Not very often you hear of a woman who can't stand the smell of her own farts.

Nothing worse than mens farts, so good on ya Mrs JellyBean :)

Well I'm proud of her. Not very often you hear of a woman who can't stand the smell of her own farts.

Nothing worse than mens farts, so good on ya Mrs JellyBean :)

I was always taught that women dont fart. They fluff.

My OH had similar, and uses this now too.
She did try almond milk, and hated it.
She tried soya milk, and liked it, especially as there were flavours (eg vanilla - she loves vanilla anyway, so loved having it on cereals etc). However, there were, erm, pungent side effects... The worst I have ever experienced, as bad as langers being on his own, farting, then having to leave the room. It was intolerable. She couldn't stand the smell herself. Luckily the arla stuff is fine for her.

Do you lot have pea milk? That stuff is really good. Little on the thick side, though.

Pea Milk? What the fucking fuck?

Mushy Peas I can just about comprehend, even though I hate them, but using similar to make something you could put in a cuppa is just WRONG

Mind you, with your definition of what gravy is, I shouldn't be shocked. And you have grits, which are the scrapings from satan's arse-hairs.

Don't you dare besmirch the good name of grits!

I had grits just this morning, in fact. Fucking delicious.

Pea milk is a lot closer to dairy milk than it sounds like you think. Also, what exactly is British gravy??

your soapy room temperature beer sucks too

birds_with_arms_blog.jpg

:stirthepot:

Have to say though, a merkin suggesting anyone else in the world has poor quality beer is funny!

Tbf, America are producing some of the best beer in the world, and have been for the last 20 years.

Beer. Just not the macro stuff we get shipped over here.

Have to say though, a merkin suggesting anyone else in the world has poor quality beer is funny!

there are a lot of high quality microbreweries in the states that a non-resident would have no reason to know about, I'm guessing "american beer" is mostly bud, miller, etc. to you guys. you're right though, I'm definitely not much of a beer snob. I even just defended Saiss's corona picture a few weeks ago! for shame...

now if you'll excuse me I have a michelob ultra lite lime to get back to.

Tbf, America are producing some of the best beer in the world, and have been for the last 20 years.

True machin. These days it's not all Coors Light, Becks and Bud.

now if you'll excuse me I have a michelob ultra lite lime to get back to.

They still make that drain cleaner?

I had some great beer Froome Sweetwater, Red Brick and Orpheus a few years ago in Atlanta. Top beer.

have a sweetwater right down the road, you can get growlers filled there. :pint2:

Pea Milk? What the fucking fuck?

Mushy Peas I can just about comprehend, even though I hate them, but using similar to make something you could put in a cuppa is just WRONG

Mind you, with your definition of what gravy is, I shouldn't be shocked. And you have grits, which are the scrapings from satan's arse-hairs.
And what about 'corn bread'? Fucking stale Madeira cake.

And corn dogs? Poor excuse for a battered sausage.

Back