• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hello everybody, been watching Wolves for the past couple of years whenever they play midweek. I'm a ST holder at Torquay United (stop laughing) but work for a company in Staffs and alays head for Molineux if there's a midweek game.

I was introduced to the Wolves by a colleague and haven't looked back since.

Hello everybody, been watching Wolves for the past couple of years whenever they play midweek. I'm a ST holder at Torquay United (stop laughing) but work for a company in Staffs and alays head for Molineux if there's a midweek game.

Welcome TW anybody who supports Torquay deserves to part of the Wolves roller coaster, interesting times.

Hello, Wolvesies. I have much admiration for this famous old Midlands club. Just wanted to say hello and lurk and learn about fandom from a Championship perspective. Thanks for being here!
A warm welcome to a fan of a fellow championship team. :icon_lol: seriously I want the midlands to be top dogs but the Wolf is the king

Welcome aboard!

I've got a soft spot for the yellows as one of my best mates supports them.

I'm like a new signing, I mean member. :icon_mrgreen:

Like I said in another thread I've been basically out of commission for over a year. Good to be back and see so many familiar people still arguing over the same things. :rock:

Welcome back Norway!

And welcome Torbay. My missus is from your neck of the woods so I've a big fondness for the 'bay.

Went to the Torquay play-off final at Old Trafford a few years ago and heard the best comeback. The oppo fans were chanting and cheering as they'd gone 1-0 up when this wirey old guy behind me shouted in a thick Devonian accent - "Yeah, well you just wait til we score buddies...."
A knew at that point there wouldn't be much trouble after the game :D

Welcome home Norway, good to hear you are all mended, as hopefully wolves will be in a month or two (crosses fingers).

Good to have you back Norway. You have a lot of the WW1 thread to catch up on...

Welcome back Norway!
Thanks music man. :)

Welcome home Norway, good to hear you are all mended, as hopefully wolves will be in a month or two (crosses fingers).
Thanks, you still in Greece? I'm almost mended, got one more surgery to go later this year.

A few £20m signings and we should be ok. :icon_smile:

Nice to see you around again Norway :)

Thanks music man. :)

Thanks, you still in Greece? I'm almost mended, got one more surgery to go later this year.

A few £20m signings and we should be ok. :icon_smile:

Yeah, surprising myself but i am still here, ha ha until all the new taxes catch up on me then i will be claiming asylum with you lot in Norway, too hot here anyway this summer, been around 39c since easter.

Yeah, surprising myself but i am still here, ha ha until all the new taxes catch up on me then i will be claiming asylum with you lot in Norway, too hot here anyway this summer, been around 39c since easter.
39?? Good grief, I couldn't handle that for more than a day tops.

You're welcome here, we barely pay taxes at all! (That's a lie in case Kenny reads this, he can see through lies). :icon_mrgreen:

I feel like a melting ice lolly most days and it especially bad at night.

By the way welcome to all the new members, sorry i was getting my skiing digs sorted ha ha

Where the fuck have you been?!

Good to see you back here, matey.

Aaaaah Norways back :) :) :)

(still think the FB stands for Fat B#stard )

Where the $#@! have you been?!
Temper temper! Short version, hit by a car, couple surgeries so far, broken bones, in and out of hospital. Finally feeling up to facing the big bad wolves. :eek:ldman:

Good to see you back here, matey.
Thanks, good to be here again. Missed you fools. :sneaky:

Aaaaah Norways back

(still think the FB stands for Fat B#stard )
Hey Paul. I think it stands for Flatulant Bum. :)

Ouch - pleased you're on the mend now. You've been missed!

Back