• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome PERMANENTLY to Wolves Helder Costa

Pav I should have put a smiley on my original post as wasn't being entirely serious :icon_smile:

Having said that all of Tex, Cavaleiro & Silvio were Mendes products - whilst 2 have had very limited opportunities (& as others have said Tex is gone now & not getting on where he was sent) Cavaleiro has had some impact, though not as much as maybe people were expecting for what was paid (& is injured at the moment). Not sure we have used him properly when he has been on though.

From what I have seen of them they still had more technical footballing skills than some that have been regular appearers for the team.

Parky, I never doubted that... In the prem I thought they could be great... In the chumps, donkeys win, thoroughbreds, fall over.
I think we are in trouble, rich owners do not a club make. And it was interesting that Lambert didn't,t buy one foreigner and has played what we already had.

And after the Wigan result, we all know how that works.

For me, IMO, we need to spend the biggest transfer fee on a serious manager first, and players second.

Parky, I never doubted that... In the prem I thought they could be great... In the chumps, donkeys win, thoroughbreds, fall over.
I think we are in trouble, rich owners do not a club make. And it was interesting that Lambert didn't,t buy one foreigner and has played what we already had.

And after the Wigan result, we all know how that works.

For me, IMO, we need to spend the biggest transfer fee on a serious manager first, and players second.

Weimann is Austrian, but I agree with your sentiment as I don't think Lambert has played Saiss yet, and didn't give Prince a chance.

Saiss has played under Lambert.

You're right DW, I don't know why I said that, although he disappeared in the middle of December, went to play in the ACON and we haven't seen him since he got back.

Weimann is Austrian, but I agree with your sentiment as I don't think Lambert has played Saiss yet, and didn't give Prince a chance.

Costa and Cav must have English passports then.....

Back