• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux, Adam Le Fondre

Good signing, three quality strikers is good news.

Loan with option to buy.

Good stuff.

We have an issue if we get an injury and we expect him to do what either of the current front two do because he won't. However with chances he will score goals, no doubt.

Cannot play vs Cardiff on Aug 22nd.

Wonder if Wolves were going to wait until the morning to announce until the photo of him at the training ground appeared on Twitter?

Not really as we more or less confirmed he was coming today.

I'm happy with this, can't be many better 3rd strikers at this level. Probably the best we could've hoped for considering whoever came in would inevitably be behind Benik & Nouha in the pecking order.

Yep, good to bring him in. Happy with that..

Cracking signing. Hope he can hit the ground running.

Very happy with this - an experienced goal scorer.

Not a replica of our existing strike force & will give other options when needed. And also with an option for permanent which is the way we tend to go.

Happy with this, a good back up/alternative to Afobe/Dicko, if we get the Liverpool kid to fight for the left side spot with Graham, think we will be sorted

Absolutely elated. I didn't watch much of him the last 2 years but he had some great goals for Reading in their most recent Prem season.

I said when we were linked with him first that i would be happy with this signing and i am, not sure about the permanent bit if we do what i think we should do now this season but good 3rd option for this year.

Adam Le Fondre will be wearing the number 29.

Top 3rd place striker. I would expect that I'm his mind he will be able to challenge for a starting spot as well, competition is a good thing!

I said when we were linked with him first that i would be happy with this signing and i am, not sure about the permanent bit if we do what i think we should do now this season but good 3rd option for this year.

As I understand it the permanent bit is an option & both parties would have to agree - so if we don't want to take it up, we won't

Dicko and Afobe are both great but I don't think the competition is so clear cut that ALF will be 3rd choice. Anyway he'll surely be wanting to overtake one or the other - he's 27 and coming into his prime.

Back