• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Japan Moutinho

He’ll take number 4. Looks like Costa has 10, MGW 17

Excellent on loan and decent for the first couple of months. After that...

Arigatou Fosun! Signing Japan is awesome!

Everton sign Richarlson for 50m
We sign Moutinho for 5m
Who will be happier on August the 11th?
There is only one thing for it

Fight!

giphy.gif

Moutinho. Fudge me backwards. As I try to explain to my son, this is why it's worth supporting a team through thick and thin. Never understood the kids at school who chose Liverpool or Man U just cos they were winning all the time. That's no basis for a life-long commitment to something. What do you do when they stop winning - change to Man City? I remember getting excited as a kid over us signing Jackie Gallagher FFS. The lows make the highs all the sweeter though. Lord knows we've waited long enough. I'm going to have a beer and then a cry. Moutinho. Plays. For. Wolves. Bloody nora.

Moutinho. Fudge me backwards. As I try to explain to my son, this is why it's worth supporting a team through thick and thin. Never understood the kids at school who chose Liverpool or Man U just cos they were winning all the time. That's no basis for a life-long commitment to something. What do you do when they stop winning - change to Man City? I remember getting excited as a kid over us signing Jackie Gallagher FFS. The lows make the highs all the sweeter though. Lord knows we've waited long enough. I'm going to have a beer and then a cry. Moutinho. Plays. For. Wolves. Bloody nora.

Unreal!

This. All of this.

I remember sitting at work listening to a colleague regaling me with what a bad season Man U were having, after around 10 mins of this drone I finally lost my temper and pointed out that being the 5th best team in the country was not a "bad season" but being bottom of the championship the year after being relegated from the premier actually defined a bad season!

Thankfully he then shut up!

Remember our first stint in the Prem and we all got excited about Dino Baggio joining...but he turned us down after seeing the training ground. We've come a long way indeed

Who's Benfica's youngest ever captain? Just need that one to complete the set.

God. Fucking. Damn.

The likes of the Manchester remote supporters will never experience the emotion that we have now - none of us know whether it will work, but the possibility is there & they
will never have the the real emotion that this is possibly something special.

Get in! Joao Moutinho at wolves, cant believe it! :) Welcome!

Back