• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Japan Moutinho

Its just too awesome not to celebrate was meant to be good tonight but this makes the suffering we have endured over the years worthwhile. There appears no limit to Fosuns ambition its just unreal.

Still can't believe Joao Moutinho plays for Wolves, it's been a surreal couple of years but i fucking love it and there's more to come.

Should never, ever be edited.

Best name ever.

Welcome to our club. // Bem vindo ao clube.

BANZAI!

Biggest thing to me about this is that it absolutely has to mean that the board/Shi and Dalrymple are aiming for Europe this year. I can't imagine there's any other way we'd pry Moutinho away otherwise.

We mean business in the most serious way. Goodness.

I still can't get over this signing. What a massive statement at a ludicrous bargain price.

Dingke watch over on the inbred site is a funny read. Everything from shit they'll be in the Champions League to straight down.
Holy is a journeyman crap Centre half as is Coady... hopefully i'll have a laugh reading it this coming season. I want vengeance on our 5-1, so hope we meet them.in a cup soon

I appreciate that. Always makes me.laugh when they say we are obsessed yet not one of our sites has a Bennie watch.
Yet you're going on their forums and looking to see if they've got a thread about us?

Got to love the irony of incorrectly spelling Benny.

Dingke watch over on the inbred site is a funny read. Everything from shit they'll be in the Champions League to straight down.
Holy is a journeyman crap Centre half as is Coady... hopefully i'll have a laugh reading it this coming season. I want vengeance on our 5-1, so hope we meet them.in a cup soon

You know you come across as bitter?

We can concern ourselves with battering Albion as and when we play them again, whether it is this season in a cup, next season should they return to the top flight, or in a few seasons time (hopefully). Until then I will keep an eye out for how they are doing, but other than that I don't care.

I also don't feel a great deal of need for on the pitch revenge for that 5-1 just now. Being the dominant force in Midlands football and challenging the top end of the table while they are struggling would do that just as efficiently for me.

If we've started signing overseas players who I've actually heard of then we've really moved into another bracket. How fucking awesome.

Welcome Japan to your new career

TBH I don't understand the point of bragging to other clubs' fans about what we're doing. Why anyone even gives another club another thought is beyond me - times are SO exciting at Molineux right now, I can honestly say I've not given Albion, Blues or even Bolton a second thought. Why would I?

So many of our fans enjoying 'rustling' others on Twitter - what the fuck is the point?

Interview coming up on SSN

JAPAN Moutinho has said that he wanted to ensure he helped wolves eradicate the GHOSTS of the past. He has not come here for a QUIET LIFE. He left Monaco without BURNING BRIDGES. He wanted to be the only signing today as he said DONT RAIN ON MY PARADE to the staff announcing his arrival.His agent told him of Wolves interest and at first he thought AINT THAT PECULIAR! He said that he wants the fans to "FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. Once the offer was on the table I would have been SOME KIND OF FOOL to turn it down.I am really looking forward to my NEW CAREER here"
He said he knew he would end up at Wolves. He had VISIONS OF CHINA and knew that Molineux 2018 would be IN VOGUE. He had no fears about playing football in another FOREIGN PLACE. He is being taught some goal celebrations as he wants to learn English METHODS OF DANCE . The reporter interviewing him said he hope that JAPAN would win things here with Wolves. He replied I SECOND THAT EMOTION.

Sorry it had to be done.

Back