• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves, Jonny!

I reckon Mina would choose both Lyon and Everton before us. Even with the "project".

On Jonny.

Slightly nervous about him playing LWB if he’s predominantly right footed. Playing on the opposite side to your main foot as a FB is fine but the way we play I’d have thought a left footer would be essential for that role. All reports suggest he is great defensively but not as good going forward. Time will tell.

Surely we won’t go into the season with Vinagre and Giles as the options? A new LWB to come in and Giles out on loan is the ideal.

He's not "predominantly right-footed" though. He's good with both,but I guess he prefers to play on the right given the choice.

He is ambi-footrous

No dominant foot at all. Bit like me, except both of his are equally good rather than equally appalling.

Not a worry.

Impressive knowledge of a player here that many had probably never even heard of this time last week.

Impressive knowledge of a player here that many had probably never even heard of this time last week.
He's not a global superstar but he wasn't exactly an enigma tbf.

I don’t play football manager or FIFA anymore so don’t really any of these international players unless they play in the latter stages of the CL or WC. Can’t say I waste my time watching Celta Vigo either so I don’t pretend to know him

Twice, but could have done more often if I'd cared to.

So twice then. I presume last season and he didn't stick in your memory but you generated an opinion on him anyway. I watched Celta Vigo twice last season too. I have absolutely no idea who was in their team so kudos to you for remembering him amongst all of the French and English football you watch.

You should join Mensa with those kind of memory skillz.

So twice then. I presume last season and he didn't stick in your memory but you generated an opinion on him anyway. I watched Celta Vigo twice last season too. I have absolutely no idea who was in their team so kudos to you for remembering him amongst all of the French and English football you watch.

You should join Mensa with those kind of memory skillz.
Jesus, man, God forbid anybody know anything you don't know.

Alan don't you dare go remembering anything ever again, ok? ;)

If he's more an out and out full back rather than a wing back, could he be in to replace Bennett on the right of the 3? I know TimII is keen on Saiss being number one there, but just a thought, height would be a problem I guess, but in the PL not too many sides are going to launch it.

Didn't I see that he is listed as 5 foot 5 inches tall? I don't want him at centre back!

Back