• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves, Jonny!

As it stands we don’t have the full backs to play four at the back anyway.

It's a bad week for Dave. First Virgin kick him off their channel list and now someone is knocking inches off him!

That'll be funny, He's a $#@! Full back, be interesting to see if he turns into a even $#@!ter centre half
He marked Traore out of both play off games...

This is more a dig at Traore than bigging up Hutton

He marked Traore out of both play off games...

This is more a dig at Traore than bigging up Hutton

so glad someone else is like that over Traore....

IMHO shite, with absolutely no ability to pass the ball.

Everytime he gets the ball head down and run with little clue where or what he does.

I'll be amazed if Nuno is actually interested in him. Rather have Cav any day of the week....

JESSSSUSSS the MMix thread on Jonny is eye watering

"We’ve had better wing backs, Doherty in particular, Froggatt as well I’d say, maybe even Zubar, but for full backs he’s very classy. I’d put him slightly behind Irwin and maybe McNamara, but I spent all day Sunday in the first half thinking he reminded me of a young Denis Irwin playing for Man Utd"

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!

Did young Denis Irwin fall over every time the ball or an opponent went near him? I thought Sunday was Jonny's worst game ever in a Wolves shirt.

Did young Denis Irwin fall over every time the ball or an opponent went near him? I thought Sunday was Jonny's worst game ever in a Wolves shirt.
Totally disagree and he regularly annoys me with his crap floated in crosses.

He was pretty solid defensively on Sunday, though the ball did not run for him in an attacking sense.

Officially gone. “Mutual consent”.

Sad way for his time here to end, but he was a quality defender, during a fantastic period for the club. Those injuries were such a shame.

Should go with our best wishes.

Back