• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Phil Ofosu-Ayeh

I wouldn't be so sure on that. I don't think it will be a problem but I think it will be the last Thelwell signing as Uncle Jorge and Nuno plot some quality in the middle and up front. Left back may be an interesting position to fill too as I'd be laying down the money for Charlie Daniels from Leeds as his move to the A****n seems to have fizzled out.

I don't think we'll buy a 'keeper as I think the two youngsters (Ruddy and Burgoyne not Flatt) will be 1 and 2 respectively.

If you're on about Charlie Taylor then yeah I'd be all over that, I'm surprised he's not Premier League-bound already.

If you're on about Charlie Taylor then yeah I'd be all over that, I'm surprised he's not Premier League-bound already.

That's him, Daniels is the Bournemouth LB. Ooops.

Weren't WBA after him?

They were but pulled out according to the papers over tribunal fees and needing to buy other players. Pocognoli has been released by them and I'd take him too.

Taylor will get a Prem move. I'd definitely have Pocognoli

Pocognoli has gone back to Belgium.

we'll have a completely new look defence at this rate.

Another central defender signing will definitely mean Batth the fat quiffed bastard will be finished.

That E&S link talks of him as a Wing Back.....
27d440d8b2c4b1365ea72e2c96a68f6e.jpg

I'd prefer to wait and make my own mind up on Phil, but a German mate of mine has text to say the following:

"He's injury prone. Whenever I have seen him he likes to try and have an impact going forward, but his shooting and passing capabilities are a lot to be desired".
Sounds like Mo Camara

Back