• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Phil Ofosu-Ayeh

I have fond memories of one of mo's assists tearing up the flank crossing for us to score then diving into the crowd it was magic. Can't remember who it was against anyone?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I prefer to remember his mad bolt up the wing in the playoff semi that cost us the tie

I have fond memories of one of mo's assists tearing up the flank crossing for us to score then diving into the crowd it was magic. Can't remember who it was against anyone?

Im sure Dan will correct me, but Im sure it was a cross for Dean Sturridge (A hatrick against Burnley) ?

Barnsley at home, midweek. Won 4-1 I think. The previous weekend Deano scored on his debut at Wimbledon from a ridiculous angle. The following weekend we lost 0-1 at home to WBA with that **** Jordao scoring a flukey outside of the foot effort.

There's no need for that....

(I think we might go for a Spurs/ Chelsea 3-4-2-1)

New GK

Bennett Miranda Hause

Ayeh New CM Saiss New LB

Costa Cav

New ST

Bench - Ruddy, Iorfa, Silvio, Ronan, Marshall, Graham, Dicko

I'll have me some of that.

Costa wide right with speedy Phil on the overlap

*drools*

Barnsley at home, midweek. Won 4-1 I think. The previous weekend Deano scored on his debut at Wimbledon from a ridiculous angle. The following weekend we lost 0-1 at home to WBA with that **** Jordao scoring a flukey outside of the foot effort.
I think you are right I remember it being an evening game, cracking memory impressed with that.

"He had missed just six and five games in the two seasons previous with Rot-Weiβ Erfurt and MSV Duisburg, then missed just two with VfR Aalen in his first Bundesliga campaign.
Read more at https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/06/20/phil-ofosu-ayeh-the-inside-track-on-wolves-new-signing/"

We were looking at him at least three weeks ago because I said then that, while I know nothing about him, he must be good because his first Bundesliga campaign in 2014 was with my former club "VfR Aalen" for whom I played in the late 60s.

I think you are right I remember it being an evening game, cracking memory impressed with that.

I'm currently in the process of snapping up all season review DVD's and I watched this season last week! Our forward options that year were frankly ridiculous. It still baffles me how we cocked that season up.

Thing is as many of us said Thelwell has nowhere to hide now, if Bennett and Ofosu turn out to be $#@! then its all on him. I would like to see 1 or 2 Mendes wonder signings and I am sure they will come.

They will come and you will be saying, "I wonder how the fuck we signed that crap"

Yeah, how the fuck did we sign utter dogshit like Cavaleiro and Costa? Appalling state of affairs. Twat.

Yeah, how the $#@! did we sign utter dog$#@! like Cavaleiro and Costa? Appalling state of affairs. $#@!.

But Jerem...Sorry, Leigh Griffiths!

Yeah, how the fuck did we sign utter dogshit like Cavaleiro and Costa? Appalling state of affairs. Twat.

It's dreadful. If only we had held onto James Henry and kept playing Saville left wing. Those were the days!

Couple of frees and 1 signing paid for I predict the next one will be a biggie! If we want promotion we need a couple of major signings ideally a striker and CM .....we only really need a run of the mill LB to improve in that department.

I am sure they are talking to several have faith they will come!

Back