• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Ruben Neves

Same as usual tho clubs who come into money and start spending it there's a desperation from all around them to fail and that includes some media should of heard some of Jim Whites comments on Talkshite this week.

I don't remember them being quite as bad to "little old Bournemouth" at the start. Must have been the Harry connection...

Saying that it is beginning to turn against them. Now they are second season top flight their shit ground and small support is getting some stick.

I don't remember them being quite as bad to "little old Bournemouth" at the start. Must have been the Harry connection...

Saying that it is beginning to turn against them. Now they are second season top flight their shit ground and small support is getting some stick.

Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' club - not looked after that well when I went there for our away game the season they went up.

Parked the away support (well at least me and a few others) at the back of the car park so we were the last to be able to get out of the bottleneck that the exit was, plus stopped me going into the club shop as they said it was full (though didn't look like it)

She is rather heavily pregnant just at the moment, but still that suggests she is one of God's better efforts...
Dependant on when the baby is due I can see him flying home for a period of time. Very much doubt she'll have it here.

Just wow...The shirt looks fantastic, by far the best I can remember us ever having but it's got bloody Money Shop on the front! However when the shirt rotated to the back, moved up and showed "NEVES" I must admit I let out a little, joyful squeal! ;)

Villa pissing £100k a week away on a 36 year old dinosaur can fuck off with their bitching. Just think what they could've bought for that kind of outlay.

Ah fuck 'em all, jealous bastards :bigfinger: :happy:

So, how do we think he's going to fit in to the side then? Alongside Saiss as a defensive midfield pairing? Instead of Saiss as the only DM with another CM (probably Edwards) as a number 8? Or push him slightly higher up and use him as a number 8?

Dependant on when the baby is due I can see him flying home for a period of time. Very much doubt she'll have it here.

Looking at the wedding photos she is well gravid but not exactly going to give birth next week

So, how do we think he's going to fit in to the side then? Alongside Saiss as a defensive midfield pairing? Instead of Saiss as the only DM with another CM (probably Edwards) as a number 8? Or push him slightly higher up and use him as a number 8?

-----------------Neves-------------Saiss

--Costa-------------------Cav----------------Graham

-----The nearest to Aguero we can afford or tempt

-----------------Neves-------------Saiss

--Costa-------------------Cav----------------Graham

-----The nearest to Aguero we can afford or tempt

Yeah, I think that'll be the way forward as well. Perhaps Cav/JG fighting for LW with Bright/Ronan/MGW as #10. Those two as DM should let our full backs bomb right on letting Costa & Cav cut inside where they're most dangerous.

Absolutely unbelievable signing at this level. Delighted and just hope he can adapt to the league quickly. Can just picture some cockend Championship clogger snapping him in the first game...

Welcome Ruben. Great news and great launch video!
I have a feeling that Ivan and Helder have probably informed him that there are a few players at this level who would rather injure our imports than beat them with skill.

Can you imagine the retaliation from our boys if someone does to Costa/Cav/Neves what happened to Zyro? You'd have Miranda or Boly with their studs down your throat in no time.

This is truly an amazing signing. The "next Manchester City" fantasies from last season now don't seem quite so fantastical.

You just watch Edwards and Coady start against Boro now!

Coady - Neves

Edwards

It will happen...

I will happily. Now. See, I said it.

Dave's dirty pictures and Coady's whatever he has will not get into Nuno's mind. They are chip paper as Wolves players. Bar someone needs to cover Cav's suspension in the first league game. Although hopefully Zyro does that.

Dave might still start. He does have something to offer, might even be made captain if Batth is sold. I'd be happier if he was relegated to bench duty/impact sub/team mascot but I can just about deal with him playing the odd game if the quality around him is improved (which it clearly has been).

Coady should just be sold. We don't need him to fill in at right back anymore and he's an atrocious centre mid.

Boly to Neves... expertly passes it to Helder Costa crosses it in to Aboubakar who nods it on... EDWARDSSSS!!!

Sounds good to me

Back