• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Ruben Neves

Well done on picking that up. I have only heard it from 27 different facebook accounts

Dave might still start. He does have something to offer, might even be made captain if Batth is sold. I'd be happier if he was relegated to bench duty/impact sub/team mascot but I can just about deal with him playing the odd game if the quality around him is improved (which it clearly has been).

Coady should just be sold. We don't need him to fill in at right back anymore and he's an atrocious centre mid.

If we are aiming for a possession based game there is no place for Dangerous as it isn't his game. Be best for all if he's sold, Coady likewise.

If we are aiming for a possession based game there is no place for Dangerous as it isn't his game. Be best for all if he's sold, Coady likewise.

Coady to sell - yes.

Would hold on to Dave for a year, which I think will get him to his testimonial which he deserves for the effort he has put in for us.

Can be the official (non playing) Captain with a few sub appearances 10mins from the end as long as we are winning by at least 3 goals.

Been out all day so this is quite the welcome news upon my return. All rather exciting, ay it.

Been out all day so this is quite the welcome news upon my return. All rather exciting, ay it.

I suggest you celebrate with a beer :)

(Stone the crows from Lymestone brewery for me)

I had a Super Bock earlier. Tasted like cat piss but it had to be done.

On footballing grounds i wouldn't mind seeing Dave sold but i don't see it happening and think the club will give him his testimonial and he deserves it for being a top professional in his time here. Like you though i don't see him having a place in the team especially to start, it would be worse than last season when at times it was like playing with 10 men against sides that let us dominate the ball because he was hiding and pointing.

We have to give Neves and whoever plays with him as many options as possible and playing Dave cuts out an option straight away.

I drank a LOT of that when I was in the Algarve two years ago. It is a seriously average beer even if you want to be kind.

Up in Llandudno and my old man's bought a case of 24 beers from Wild Horse Brewery. Job done.

Up in Llandudno and my old man's bought a case of 24 beers from Wild Horse Brewery. Job done.

That's the local brew isn't it? You got the weather for it too?

Happy Neves day.

To Øl - Mr Pink and a Dugges All The Way for me so far. Got some belters coming up tonight as well. It's fucking celebration time.

That's the local brew isn't it? You got the weather for it too?

Happy Neves day.
Yeah, they're a really good brewery. Yet to have a bad beer from them.

Hello this is my first post I am a Porto fan and I sign up here to let you know what you should expect from Ruben Neves, Boly and Nuno Espírito Santo. Before i start i want to apologize you for my english. About Ruben Neves I can tell you he is a very gifted player he has very good passing, striking, and a wonderful technique, I don't know mutch about the Championship but I risk to say is one of the most talented players in the Championship if not the most. My concern about Ruben is that he is a soft player and here in Portugal that was already a problem and what make him lose space in the starting eleven to Danilo.
In Championship you have a very physical game and that problem can be more evindenced, however in the last couple of years he has improved is positioning, and that has dissembled that problem. I think this can go to ways or Ruben improve is intensity and agressiveness and he becomes one of the best defensive midfielders in the world or he can't improve that and he can really struggle in the Championship. My other concern about Ruben is that he stagnated in the last two years... Ruben showed up with 17 years in 2014 in the playoff of Champions League against Lille where he played fantastic football and we thought we have found one of the top players from the future but in the corse of time he would lose space to Danilo and he never recovered, since there I think he has not improved a lot on his game, maybe the positioning and outside striking but he has not take is game to the next level.
In my opinion you should play with two defensive midfielders, one more to recover and Ruben to create in order to get the best out of him.
That was my analysis to Ruben Neves, in their respective i would my analysis to Boly and Nuno Espírito Santo. I hope you like it...

Enviado do meu ROBBY através de Tapatalk

Hello this is my first post I am a Porto fan and I sign up here to let you know what you should expect from Ruben Neves, Boly and Nuno Espírito Santo. Before i start i want to apologize you for my english. About Ruben Neves I can tell you he is a very gifted player he has very good passing, striking, and a wonderful technique, I don't know mutch about the Championship but I risk to say is one of the most talented players in the Championship if not the most. My concern about Ruben is that he is a soft player and here in Portugal that was already a problem and what make him lose space in the starting eleven to Danilo.
In Championship you have a very physical game and that problem can be more evindenced, however in the last couple of years he has improved is positioning, and that has dissembled that problem. I think this can go to ways or Ruben improve is intensity and agressiveness and he becomes one of the best defensive midfielders in the world or he can't improve that and he can really struggle in the Championship. My other concern about Ruben is that he stagnated in the last two years... Ruben showed up with 17 years in 2014 in the playoff of Champions League against Lille where he played fantastic football and we thought we have found one of the top players from the future but in the corse of time he would lose space to Danilo and he never recovered, since there I think he has not improved a lot on his game, maybe the positioning and outside striking but he has not take is game to the next level.
In my opinion you should play with two defensive midfielders, one more to recover and Ruben to create in order to get the best out of him.
That was my analysis to Ruben Neves, in their respective i would my analysis to Boly and Nuno Espírito Santo. I hope you like it...

Enviado do meu ROBBY através de Tapatalk
Welcome and thank you for your view on him, looking forward reading about Boly and Nuno also..

Back