• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Will Randall

Well that escalated quickly. Anyway welcome to Wolves Will.

Welcome Will - not the signing we need or immediately want but as others have alluded to youth signings should never stop!

Really Wolves should have signed him at the same time as a first team player and then it would have improved the mood!

funny how some folk here resort to childish comments to posts they don't agree with. No need for it, we all have different opinions
What was childish about MY post?

Clearly I was stating a fact. I never came close to an insult.

I have no issues with Wolves trying to bring youngsters on and develop them. I would say we have a good record of it and with that in mind I hope Will Randall is the next Messi!
Welcome to the best club in England, followed by some of the best , and grumpiest fans in England. Do well and we will invent a song about you. Play like Stephan Kuntz and .... well you can guess where thats going

My mate play for Swindon U18s and said this guy is a good mate of his- he's really fucking talented apparently! Think we pulled off a good one here. Well done Wolves!

Back