• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We're all off to get blue passports Watford 1 - 2 Wolves verdict.

I’d have also taken a Europa league QF etc. night at Molineux To my grave as well.

Yep, with your last dying breath you recount that Thurday night game against FC Mordor :)

ps. I am being facetious and not to be taken serious in any way, shape or form !!

Yep, with your last dying breath you recount that Thurday night game against FC Mordor :)

Folk will remember that because of the journey to the away game being an utter bastard

I 've never forgiven my old man for not taking me to the PSV Home leg. I pointed out then, that it might be the only time I'd get to see us in Europe, and up until this season, I'd not been given hope this would change in my lifetime. Days out at Wembley are always burned in the memory, but getting into Europe, first season back in the top flight, potentially averaging 1.5 points a game would be something special

but getting into Europe, first season back in the top flight, potentially averaging 1.5 points a game would be something special

This is it for me, it's fucking special. There are only two cup finals since '88 (which was a pretty dour game, '87 was mental) that stick in mind, Liverpool v West Ham (because I had to watch it in A&E with a broken arm) and Villa v Chelsea which was the worst final I can remember. The cup really has lost its magic to some extent and I'll take the extra hits to my wallet to watch us play in Europe over another day out in that shithole any day.

In contrast to Bender Foster calling it 'a lump forward' aided by the wind, Adrian Durham has just mentioned Ruben's pass as a 'thing of joy and beauty' in his Three Up, Three Down feature

Which is exactly what it was. Foster just couldn’t take being shown up for the dumb fuck he is by a footballer far, far superior to him.

Even Linekar was mocking him on MoTD! Foster was just on the wind up, nothing more, nothing less.

Even Linekar was mocking him on MoTD! Foster was just on the wind up, nothing more, nothing less.

Said it on Saturday - He did an interview as he came off the pitch and just tried to cover his ass (He did it v Arsenal when he said he should have done Cruyff turn on Aubameyang) and of course get a bite of out of his Wolves mates on Social Media.

If Foster hadn't come out flapping Jota would have volleyed into the net anyway

foster couldn't come out flapping, as it was too good a ball by neves.
he thought about coming, and by the time he realised his mistake it was too late.

Foster had no chance of cutting that off (unless he was 9 ft tall) so he could do whatever - it was still getting to Jota who watched it onto his foot (& then into the goal).

If Foster had stayed on his line he might of had a chance of saving it - didn't with what he did.

No doubt in my mind that Neves meant every inch of that pass. Remember seeing him play a similar pass for Bernardo Silva to score for Portugal earlier in the season.

Course he did, see him glance up first and it was inch perfect. His long range passing, especially last season, is excellent

Back