• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We're all off to get blue passports Watford 1 - 2 Wolves verdict.

Check out how much bitterness is in this thread. Most of it is derogatory stuff about our fans rather than the game itself

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-v-wolverhampton-wanderers-27-04-19.55733/page-10

They seem to like a bunch that love to take the moral high ground. Bringing up the Nick Cruyws incident forgetting the go fund me page set up for him which raised thousands was set up by a wolves fan.
Same fans that laud a bloke that spent time in jail for kicking someone in the head and that Marlon king playing for them.

Let them have their bitterness, they come from a stain on the arse end of London, they are currently over achieving by a mile, and once they lose a couple of players they'll be back where they belong, playing in League One and we'll be regularly playing Champions League football.

read this calmly with my cuppa this morning and i think it says it all.

"There's no way of dressing up his error which led to the goal – and no need to crucify him, either. Just a really poor mistake. And you can count on one hand the amount of glaring errors he's made in a Wolves shirt. Recovered well after that and no one on the field made more clearances than his seven"

Just seen match of the day - what the fuck was the ref playing at not giving that penalty? He was in a great position too....

Just seen match of the day - what the fuck was the ref playing at not giving that penalty? He was in a great position too....
It's an appalling decision. His view point he can see the challenge perfectly. Luckily it was the 95th minute and didnt cost us.

Totally forgot, actually, but Neves deserves his own mention. Did ridiculously well to help set up the first, sublime pass for the 2nd. This after Wednesday - feels pretty safe to say he's over his dip in form.

According to Fosters interview on MOTD Ruben just ‘lumped’ the ball forward for Jotas goal. Obviously doesn’t know class and talent if it whacked him in the face

One word FOSTE12

I wouldn't get bent out of shape on what Foster said after the game. He was trying justify an error a few mins after the game ended. They ask him on Monday and the story will be different but at that moment he got done by a long ball into the box that should be a simple take for him.

Here’s a question for you.

If you could swap the results around and have beaten Watford in the cup, therefore having an FA cup final to look forward to, but lost in the league today - would you?

Think it's all largely an irrelevant question really.

The fosun aim is european football. We've worked hard across the season to put ourselves into the excellent position of having 2 routes into european football. A few weeks ago, our position was on of being in a battle for 7th place, and also into an fa cup semi final.

If we'd have won the semi, we'd have had a chance of european football having to beat city.

We lost the semi final. However, fosun are seeing us respond by getting the results to get within touching distance of securing that 7th spot. Achieve that, and city win and we've achieved their aim. And for the 2nd year running, ahead of schedule.

The result of this, is like paddy I am again hugely excited about what summer signings we will make, again!

I wouldn't swap the results.

Realistically we've got a better chance of European football by finishing 7th and Man City winning the final, than we would've had of beating them in the final.

Me neither, finish as high up the league as possible.

Personally I would swap just for another trip to the Double 6

I loved that place. The Rolls-Royce of North London drinking establishments.

If either Route was a guaranteed Europe option then I’d take it.

Always impossible to do these things retrospectively anyway

You'd take an FA Cup final appearance with you to your grave. A finish in seventh will be forgotten about in a few years. Let's not be silly.

You'd take an FA Cup final appearance with you to your grave. A finish in seventh will be forgotten about in a few years. Let's not be silly.

I’d have also taken a Europa league QF etc. night at Molineux To my grave as well.

Back