• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We're Bjorn again - Wolves Fancast 17

Thanks for all the podcasts guys.

Just technical feedback - your audio problems from a few months ago are back. I don't understand the technical details but for whatever reason when speaking it is hard to hear you speak unless the volume is right up, but laughter is very loud in comparison and so it the music overlayed between segments.

Not anything that makes you not want to listen, but thought you should know.

Cheers for the feedback. Ongoing problem really. All down to the equipment we have and what we can afford. We've found if we turn down the music in the segments then it is too quite for listeners. Laughter can be loud as everyone is doing it together which seems to amplify it. Still looking for a way to have everyone's voices at the same level as surprisingly having individual microphones hasn't worked either.

If anyone has a spare radio studio knocking about we will take it.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks for listening.

I think its just a case of a) some guys speaking more softly than others, or b) being further away from the mic than others.

I didnt think the levels were too bad tbh

I think its just a case of a) some guys speaking more softly than others, or b) being further away from the mic than others.

I didnt think the levels were too bad tbh

That might easily be the case. Always looking to find the right mix. Some weeks everyone sounds perfectly fine. I think the laughing can be a big issue.

Always happy for feedback though on how we can improve the show both content wise and technically.

Thanks for listening.

You'll just have to be less funny.

Back