• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We're On A Road To Nowhere...

I seriously believe he is on thin Ice, they cannot be happy given the level of investment.

I dont think it's because of the results, more Shi cannot be happy with the level of our performances.

How long he has I dont know, I hope he's gone Monday, probably be here 3 or 4 weeks more

If we did the weird "keep Lage to the World Cup break" theory, I reckon we would go:

West Ham L
Chelsea L
Forest W
Palace L
Leicester D
Brentford L
Brighton L
Arsenal L

Giving us a mighty 10 points from 15 games.
Just randomly stumbled on this thread. That was an almost exact prediction of what happened with our results :ROFLMAO:

He's such a fucking know all🤣
Come on now, let’s be fair to the keep Lage Brigade. It turns out you can get to the World Cup break, employ a proper manager and survive with games in hand after all.

Yay, let’s do that again. Never.

Come on now, let’s be fair to the keep Lage Brigade. It turns out you can get to the World Cup break, employ a proper manager and survive with games in hand after all.

🤣

We did get battered by Leicester though.

There was a “keep Lage brigade”?!

Lots on social media were all for keeping him, with comments along the lines of
We’re rebuilding,
He’s still finding his best team,
We haven’t got a striker, we’ll be ok when we get one,
He’s never managed in the premier league before ( neither has julen but hey)
Players are letting him down etc etc

I must be following the wrong (or right, if you will) people. More or less everyone that I communicate with wanted the clown gone. Doesn’t surprise me, though. Football fans are weird!

It was mainly wanky kids on Twitter who decided that Nuno was the king of anti-football for attention/internet points. As you can never have any shade of grey with these idiots, 'Lageball' was seen as the answer to everything that had gone before. Disrespectful cunts.

It was mainly wanky kids on Twitter who decided that Nuno was the king of anti-football for attention/internet points. As you can never have any shade of grey with these idiots, 'Lageball' was seen as the answer to everything that had gone before. Disrespectful cunts.
It included plenty on the podcasts - which I know I could chose not to listen too! They loved the idea that people wanting rid of him were in some way reactionary, mainly as they’d wanted Nuno gone, and ended up dying on the Lage hill. The Lage molehill.

They talk to their audience. Their audience is mainly the same fucking idiots who thought Nuno was our worst manager since ever.

Back