• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham 5/4 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read the few posts before yours then...
Did someone else post that Raul has transferred himself in to his own FPL team? I didn't spot that if they did. I read the rest of the general updates from the club. Seemed like new news to me but you know, whatevs

West Ham fans are panicking that Rice is injured

"He doesn't no who" ???

So he had time to put the apostrophe in 'doesn't' but clawed those valuable milliseconds back by skipping k and w on know?
Also "bin", he's typed by autocorrect hasn't he, there's no spelling mistakes, off you post !

Last edited:
Cryptic tweets from the “Wolves Fancast” about some form of bad news.

Some stuff floating about saying Jonny has done his ACL again.

I don't know either way, there's always a lot of noise though and our fans are being particularly wankerish at the moment.

They’ve backtracked a bit saying how they hope they are wrong etc.

he was in all the training videos so would probably have to have happened yesterday when they probably weren’t doing particularly intense session

More likely to be Moutinho I would have thought as he had an injury during the internationals

They’ve backtracked a bit saying how they hope they are wrong etc.

he was in all the training videos so would probably have to have happened yesterday when they probably weren’t doing particularly intense session
He tweeted after the last training session and was fine then so unless he slipped in the shower and fucked himself up it seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back