• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 1/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hwang out, reading between the lines Costa is going to play

On CB: "Tomorrow I will take the best decision for the team. Yerson has come from a long period of injury. Toti didn't do pre-season. They are young players that want a chance. Jonny can also play in that position, so lets see."

What do you mean Toti didn't do pre-season, you didn't pick him, that's a different question.

Do not pick Jonny there.

Other people read tea leaves to predict the future, here you are claiming that with a psychic knob, put it away

Lets not put any pressure on Costa but actually lets put it all on him to solve all our problems

Wibbling on about not having players again - he's going to say that until he's sacked isn't he? I'm also now have the opinion that there is something none groin related with Raul, deflecting to the medical team is a strange way to answer that question, although I suppose he could just have been told to never answer injury questions again

Last edited:
Wibbling on about not having players again - he's going to say that until he's sacked isn't he? I'm also now have the opinion that there is something none groin related with Raul, deflecting in the medical team is a strange way to answer that question, although I suppose he could just have been told to never answer injury questions again

If he's that bothered about not having enough strikers then maybe keep Fabio and give him gametime, and/or save the Guedes money for someone who can play centrally as well. We already had Pod, Neto, Adama and Hwang for the wider roles.

And don't let Coady, Boly and Saiss go if you only have faith in two of your remaining CBs!

Feels like Costa will start. Injured inside 10 minutes I reckon..

Can someone tell the FA we were playing an imposter in pre-season? Because whoever scored for us here apparently isn't Toti.

Wibbling on about not having players again - he's going to say that until he's sacked isn't he? I'm also now have the opinion that there is something none groin related with Raul, deflecting to the medical team is a strange way to answer that question, although I suppose he could just have been told to never answer injury questions again
I hope Fosun take heed of what the Hull owner did, and sack the fraud before tomorrows game

He's going to put Neves at CB isn't he?

Increasingly having this thought that because he looked okay against a side who effectively declared at 2 against 10 means he'll be okay, but against Antonio he'll get ruined.

Increasingly having this thought that because he looked okay against a side who effectively declared at 2 against 10 means he'll be okay, but against Antonio he'll get ruined.
If he was a centre half you'd say he was culpable for the 3rd, he also was a second too late with his reactions on a number of other occasions. It would be a fucking stupid thing to do

The only sensible option is Toti. Anything else is Lage trying to be clever and almost certainly won’t work.

I'd take Mosquera at a push, but it would be a mistake.

If he doesn’t play Toti or Yerson, I have to say that’s next level man-management from Bruno Saunders.

“Yeah lads, we’re playing four at the back and Neil is out for three games, but you boys can stay on the bench cos I don’t trust you”. Absolute clownsoup.

Bet he plays Neves in the back 4 next to Kilman & Boubacar comes in to the midfield three next to Nunes & Moutinho. The question will be, has Bruno had long enough to train any attacking or positive intent out of him in the space of a week? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Has to he Kilman on the right, Toti on the left for me, but the way he's talking about Toti and Mosquera, I'm convinced it will be Neves.

I wouldn't put it past him to have a back 3 with Kilman on the left, Jonny on the right and Neves in the middle

Lets remember he was desperately trying to sign Dawson, so he clearly doesn't feel Toti and/or Mosquera are good enough.

I can see Jonny or Neves at CB, with Traore coming into the midfield if Neves is CB.

More likely it'll be Jonny though as he has already played him over Toti in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back