• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 1/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media team put out a video showing us taking penalties, most of the comments along the lines of ‘ we don’t get players into the box to get a penalty’

He appears to have been protecting Semedo because of his injuries so Lage logic is put Jonny at CB and play Semedo for full game, every chance he gets injured and he’s got another excuse in the bag.

He appears to have been protecting Semedo because of his injuries so Lage logic is put Jonny at CB and play Semedo for full game, every chance he gets injured and he’s got another excuse in the bag.
Nelson Semedo with genuinely no pre-season has started games for us this season already.

Apparently Toti Gomes who missed about 10 days, two months ago can't play in October.

He talks such shit.

If he doesn’t play Toti or Yerson, I have to say that’s next level man-management from Bruno Saunders.

“Yeah lads, we’re playing four at the back and Neil is out for three games, but you boys can stay on the bench cos I don’t trust you”. Absolute clownsoup.

Bet he plays Neves in the back 4 next to Kilman & Boubacar comes in to the midfield three next to Nunes & Moutinho. The question will be, has Bruno had long enough to train any attacking or positive intent out of him in the space of a week? Tune in tomorrow to find out!
Neill_Collins_(2014).jpg

I’m a relatively rare poster and have stayed out of the Bruno debate, primarily because I want us to start winning and hope the manager discussion becomes irrelevant. If though, he goes with anyone other than Totti or Ayers on I’m all in on his sacking

Based on a couple of social media posts and a Lage comment it wouldn't surprise me if Sa is out tomorrow

Conventionally, Lage talking this week about how we wants Sarkic to challenge him then tonight Wolves SM bigging up some training saves. Probably nothing

He be up front as the big man focal point, traore in defence and Barry from the billy wright stand in goal, because Bruno likes what he hears when Barry shouts out what keepers should be doing

One more than Nuno did. Elements of TWF Summer 2021
Don’t ever, ever imply that Bruno is fit to lace Nuno’s boots (even in his dreams).

Nuno is a Demi-god, who made being a wolves fan a dream. I loved the fact that city, Liverpool and especially spurs were scared to death to play us. United we’re literally quivering in their boots.

Lage is an incompetent worm.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. I'm at the point of really not caring about Wolves under this clown. Clueless doesn't even begin to describe it.

Quite nervous but that's probably more as it's my first game of the season I'm attending. Last time I went to West Ham Adama got the injury time winner so I'd accept that happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back