• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Where will we finish 2019/20 Version 2

Where we will Wolves finish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't what? (would help if people learned to quote replies on this forum so you could see what they were actually replying to)

In response to this I presume

"You sound like those divs who 'supported' Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City till 2018."

I'm done with this weirdo so maybe he'll calm down/grow up now.

Can we all take a step back here and stop acting like 12 years olds playing Call of Duty online please.

Exactly! People shouldn't say anything online they wouldn't to someone in the pub. I'll stand by my posts in person will mr Fifa world champion doubtful.

I'm done with this weirdo so maybe he'll calm down/grow up now.

Nice photo, see ya around.

Don't come with your shitty emoji's and 'so hurtful' username mocking if you're not prepared to do/say this in real life. Fucking typical internet generation.

Exactly! People shouldn't say anything online they wouldn't to someone in the pub.....I'll stand by my posts in person will mr Fifa world champion doubtful.

Well as you don't know Del, you have no idea if he would say that to your face. although "cut the shit" is hardly something that would get you raging in a pub would it?

On his tag line under his name - Nowt to do with FIFA or anything like that but the game that is played by a few on here (you lucky non-players don't see it as they swamp the new posts with all manner of crap talk, sadly as an Admin and a non player I still get to see it...)

Well as you don't know Del, you have no idea if he would say that to your face. although "cut the shit" is hardly something that would get you raging in a pub would it?

On his tag line under his name - Nowt to do with FIFA or anything like that but the game that is played by a few on here (you lucky non-players don't see it as they swamp the new posts with all manner of crap talk, sadly as an Admin and a non player I still get to see it...)

Well that's why I asked him if he wanted to?

Well maybe not to you, but if someone laughed at me (in a smarmy way) then told me to 'cut the shit' and called me a weirdo in a pub...then yes I'd have something to say about it (cuz I live in the real world) so he shouldn't expect any different on here.

Im also with Del on this one, clearly it is a bit of a step back if we miss europe this season. Surely will have an impact on signings and being able to keep our stars. We have been incredible this season again but we have more inside i feel.

Wow the things that make this forum one of the best to go in is that different views are generally accepted things can get heated but respectable let’s keep it that way. Simple you aren’t going to change some one view point all you can do is offer your perspective if they see it differently that’s life.

By the way chuck, the geezer in the picture isn't actually me. It's a lad off here with a broken penis.

Quite why you're taken offence to somebody who has literally mimicked your original childishness is beyond me. Maybe get a hug or something, yeah babes? Xx

By the way chuck, the geezer in the picture isn't actually me. It's a lad off here with a broken penis.

Quite why you're taken offence to somebody who has literally mimicked your original childish is beyond me. Maybe get a hug or something, yeah babes? Xx

Still throwing shit insults around over the internet? Like the keyboard warrior you are, either PM me to arrange to say to my face or just be quiet.

Still throwing shit insults around over the internet? Like the keyboard warrior you are, either PM me to arrange to say to my face or just be quiet.

I’d suggest screaming into a pillow

You are taking things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously here.

Calling someone a keyboard warrior whilst attempting to show how manly and big you are just makes you....wait for it...A KEYBOARD WARRIOR. If you react to half arsed comments online then i can only presume you are always in bar fights or your mates just decide shit bantz are not the in thing with you. How about, if someone disagrees with you and its quite clear the chat is going nowhere, you move on on to something better to do rather than doing the cyber verision of "hold me back lads...hold me back"
Somewhere on here is your point which has a decent basis of reasoning but its been lost because 1 man said nah, thats shit.

:icon_lol: I'm not being funny love but I doubt my diary will ever have an entry that says 'meet angry weirdo from internet', no matter how many times you ask. I'm sure there are websites for that sort of thing if you fancy trying them though. I can help with your profile if you get stuck, I'm nice like that

You are taking things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously here.

Calling someone a keyboard warrior whilst attempting to show how manly and big you are just makes you....wait for it...A KEYBOARD WARRIOR. If you react to half arsed comments online then i can only presume you are always in bar fights or your mates just decide shit bantz are not the in thing with you. How about, if someone disagrees with you and its quite clear the chat is going nowhere, you move on on to something better to do rather than doing the cyber verision of "hold me back lads...hold me back"
Somewhere on here is your point which has a decent basis of reasoning but its been lost because 1 man said nah, thats shit.

I appreciate the irony of calling someone a keyboard warrior online but that's my only method of contact with him at present, difference is I'll happily say anything I've got to say on here in person.

Rarely get in any bar fights in my whole life as guess what people in real life tend to realise that they shouldn't and won't be rude in person (for some reason people like this guy think its acceptable online so I'll continue to call them out on it).

Plenty of people have disagreed with the point on here whom I've not taken any personal issue with (look above for examples) but when some troll type wants to come with his silly internet sarcy humour he'll be asked if he wants to say it to my face.

:icon_lol: I'm not being funny love but I doubt my diary will ever have an entry that says 'meet angry weirdo from internet', no matter how many times you ask. I'm sure there are websites for that sort of thing if you fancy trying them though. I can help with your profile if you get stuck, I'm nice like that

Again dodging the question with sarcy humour from the safety of a computer screen. Attention seeker.

Diary full of playing computer games is it hahaha

Say it to someones face or don't say it at all.

Tbf, you started with the snark, it just happens that I'm better at it.

Plenty of people have disagreed with the point on here whom I've not taken any personal issue with (look above for examples) but when some troll type wants to come with his silly internet sarcy humour he'll be asked if he wants to say it to my face.

Its an internet forum. Silly sarcy humour is all we have whilst we waste our lives posting about a team that kicks a ball around a bit. Its friggin hard to judge the tone of a post as you would in face to face contact (hence smilies are a good way to show, not being all that serious here). Unless someone seriously insults you, then just ignore it or even better just pop any poster that you don't like their style of posting on your ignore list (appreciate that may just leave you reading your own posts going forward though...)

Tbf, you started with the snark, it just happens that I'm better at it.

Well done you win 'snarky little prick who's to scared to say anything in person of 2020 award' ……..put it in your bio haha

Back