• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who do you WANT to go down?

Who do you want to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Towner

Reaction score
Looks like 2 from 4 and reasons for Wolves fans to want all of them to go, but what would be your preference?

Theres a poll for those who can't see on Tapatalk

Villa and Bournemouth. Obvious reasons.

Watford are a nothing Club and West Ham will never be a threat and find them good to laugh at. Genuine dislike for the other two.

West Ham and villa,they both need a good dose of humility,and both are shafted with wage bills and "star" players,I think villa are banking on grealish going for a ridiculous sum of money to ease or clear their ffp problems,personally I want him to stay and shaft them even more

I went Villa and West Ham. I dislike everything about the latter from their entitled fans with their delusions of grandeur to their appalling owners and alley cat moralled Chief Exec

I don't really like any of West Ham, Villa, or Bournemouth. Would like to see Newcastle go down ideally as they are nowhere near as big as they think they are. Unrealistic and I dislike Villa the most though so as long as they go down I am happy.

Villa and West Ham too. Villa for obvious reasons, West Ham as they are run by a bunch of opportunistic shysters, their fans have an even bigger sense of self-worth than villa and it’s incredibly boring having to listen to journalists wang on about them all the time.

Don't care too much as long as Villa is one of them but would probably say Bournemouth as they are so cynical and blonde haired, blue eyed, goody goody sly arse gets on my tits

I wish they change the rules and all four go down, absolute turds of teams.
I'm OK with newcastle, their fans deserve a bit of fortune

Shame Norwich are dead and buried with everybody consistently losing.

Pressed Villa and Bournemouth but changed my mind on that, Villa and West Ham for me.

Both just stink the place out. Get rid. If they could both have extended stays at HMP Championship that would be spiffing.

I want Bournemouth to stay up purely because I think they'll implode if they have another year, Howe is a busted flush. Theres bob hope of him been able to replace Fraser so if they stay up on the count of being the least shit it'll be highly amusing watching them get the 2011/12 treatment.

West Ham are a nothing, an irrelevance, but they have one redeeming feature, their unequivocal hate of Paul Ince! For that I can never wish them harm :)

Villa and Bournemouth. Villa need to recognize where they are and I can't stand Bournemouth since that debacle at Molineux in the Championship when Mike Jones sent of VLP and the rest of the goings on that day.

Living where I do then heart says Bournemouth should have been one of them as apart from their methods had no end of crowing down here when they got promoted & was told at the start of last season that as they were an established PL team :icon_lol: & we weren't then we would struggle.

But would agree with Lincs as not any happier with WH or Villa - they both need the shock & have more chance of recovery if they stay up (or even get bought by sensible owners) so they can go this year. (Bournemouth next year though)

West Ham and Villa. Both have the resources/reputation to improve their team and attract a better manager. Bournemouth and Watford don't really.

Such a hard question but went for Watford and Villa. Watford - I don’t think I’ll ever be over Wembley and want to see Deeney sobbing on the pitch. Villa - fuck em.

Two out of this 4 are going to survive which is incredibly sad, Bournemouth, West Ham and Villa are shockingly bad and any other season would be long gone. Watford whilst bad do have an once of quality but full of obnoxious arseholes none more so than their manager.
Thought I pressed on Villa & Bournemouth but pressed on Villa & Watford.
Bournemouth from 2014 I’ve had a bad feeling towards especially their Chairman claiming his life was under threat which is utter BS. Even the local media that follow them are extremely odious.
Can live with West Ham is go as far to say their fans aren’t that bad the problem is a lot of members of the written media over the years have been West Ham fans which seems to have elevated them to a bigger size than they’re.

I went Villa and West Ham. They would both suffer horribly. Bournemouth can go next season. In an ideal world Norwich would turn into Bayern Munich and get enough to stay up so Bournemouth could drop as well but a little bit of realism is needed at times.

Any of the clubs who think two years without a trophy is a drought.

Otherwise, I don't take too much schadenfreude from it. Every side has good supporters and relegation fucking sucks.

As long as Bournemouth are one I don't care over much about the other. Went for Watford simply because I dislike almost everything about them, from their strip to their captain to their manager to Elton John to the shithole they inhabit. It's also much more enjoyable beating Villa and WHU than a couple of second division pretenders.

Villa and Bournemouth for me. Villa due to their fans (and Grealish going down would be funny). Bournemouth I absolutely despise playing against thanks to their antics of both being dirty fuckers and also diving for free kicks and surrounding the red at every opportunity. West Ham can stay, they’re an easy 6 points every year!

Back