• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the six nations 2016?

Who will win the six nations 2016?

• Total voters
Decent win by England - Billy Vunipola immense.

Disappointed with Scotland given that they had a good WC

England will need to improve though - 8 penalties in the first half is far too many - a better side would have made them pay.

I think I would call that a solid and unspectacular start. Job done by England. I felt Scotland were abject at times. I was more impressed by England than by France.

Thought Scotland were awful second half. There Achilles heel is being able to score try's when on top in matches.

Thought Haskell looked poor and too muscle bound.

Always thought he was the no7 we were looking for, but after today's showing its back to the search.

If only there were a recent European Player of the Year we could call upon who plays that position...

Meh, armitage knew the rules. Time to look to the future - or to the past if Tom Croft ever gets fit...

Haskell is only a stop gap for this year , there's decent options out there (playing in England too) but we need a bit of experience to see out the transitional phase.

Nicola Sturgeon's face :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454788264.269962.jpg

Oh dear! Not a happy bunny.

Reminds me of Inverdale and Guscott looking like bulldogs licking piss off a nettle while Jonathan Davies had a massive smile on his face a couple of years ago.

Or the greatest one of all time:

trophy400,0.jpg

Even as a Wales fan I have to admit that one was absolutely fucking brilliant!

If only there were a recent European Player of the Year we could call upon who plays that position...

He's 30 years of age. If we are going to build towards the next WC we need younger players in the squad.
Armitage is old news and so is Abendanon.
Best to forget them IMO

Kvesic should be at 7 for me.

There's an outstanding crop of young talent available for England at the moment. Hopefully Eddie can make the most of them.

I think Jones will continue with what he has for the 6N, because he can't bring in the type of player he wants for 7 until injuries clear up.
Kvesic is only in the squad as an injury replacement for Dave Ewers, while Clifford is there as a straight selection, so Jones must prefer them at the moment.
Same with 12. Only Devoto is fit, and he is an injury replacement for Tuilagi. Sam Hill has had an injury himself, and he is an injury replacement for Henry Slade, so I can't see too many changes during this tournament.

Wales need to wake up here or the game could be beyond them.

Wales looking poor, seem to have less intensity than normal coupled with their normal slow creativity.

Going to have improve a lot to 'destroy' England :)

To be fair they've come back with a bang.

Much better for the last 10 minutes. Good finish for the try too.

Nice to see Falatau pick the ball up after it comes out of the scrum.
Good strength from him there to finish it off.

Back