• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the six nations 2016?

Who will win the six nations 2016?

• Total voters
Pained me to do it, but went for Wales. Might be the pessimism of being a Wolves supporter at this time, but could see England finishing fifth...

Went for Wales as well, just - their critical matches will be the away ones v Ireland & England

Ireland because the heart says so.
Decided to ignore the head telling me this team hasn't quite got enough.

Wales. A settled side coming off the back of a decent World Cup. Think England will do OK but maybe too early for Jones to have a big impact.

Don't expect to see a Grand Slam though - will be decided by small margins

Should be interesting and I will reserve my prediction until after this weekend :)

Whoever wins Ireland v Wales game is in the box seat. However, England could still be right up there. My personal bias means I have to go for Wales, but we shall see. I think Scotland will finish above the French. Going to go:

Wales
England
Scotland
Ireland
France
Italy

Between Wales and England for me. I can't see a grand slam by anyone but I think England will be hell bent on gaining some revenge on Wales after the World Cup.
Can see that potentially being game of the championship

England v Wales is at Twickenham so would expect England to get home, but not by much

England
Wales
Ireland
Scotland
France
Italy

I think so Dino. Wales v Ireland is always close and England have got a rejuvenated Scotland to play.

I still think the French will be shite though.

Back