• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Why don't you post on the other forum?

I haven’t posted on there since I moved across to here 9 years ago. I don’t know if it’s improved since then but I disliked too many posters over there and I like most of the people on this forum. I haven’t got the patience to put up with idiots posting things that annoy me any more.

Used to post on Wolves.co.uk forum way back when and then The-Wolf. The latter is on its death bed and if people think this place is cliquey they've seen nothing. Didnt really bother with club forums and posted on Football Forums.

Came here after being on The Mix, posted on both for a while but I post on and read TWF almost exclusively now. I'll occasionally lurk when there is big news (Nuno going, yesterday etc) to gage feeling.

Couple of really good posters like WS10WOLF and Tring but mostly its a load of people shouting into the void desperate to be the loudest.

Just not my bag. Pretty much what Doosh said really, no conversation flow and the humour is fucking awful, you'd be hard pushed to call it humour. Plus I know a lot of the posters on here and I joined here before I even knew about MM anyway so it was always a comparison to this place and for me it just never matched up. A couple of good posters on there (Iron Fisted Monk springs to mind) but beyond that mainly just noise.

And the obsession with 'in the knows' and the arguments slagging them off / defending them is beyond fucking cringe. Grow the fuck up.

I would love to meet Tring. I grew up just outside Tring so we would have a lot in common. Shit, we probably were stood on the platform waiting for the same train up here in the day.

Trawled the Net when I wanted to come back - this seemed the sanest place on the whole - have a login on Wolves Blog site and posted occasionally on that, though not recently.

Other sites were just people shouting into the sky & not somewhere that you could discuss without coming to blows.

Used to post on Wolves.co.uk forum way back when and then The-Wolf. The latter is on its death bed and if people think this place is cliquey they've seen nothing. Didnt really bother with club forums and posted on Football Forums.

Came here after being on The Mix, posted on both for a while but I post on and read TWF almost exclusively now. I'll occasionally lurk when there is big news (Nuno going, yesterday etc) to gage feeling.

Couple of really good posters like WS10WOLF and Tring but mostly its a load of people shouting into the void desperate to be the loudest.
Remember Wolvescentral Lincs ?

Met some lovely folk on The Wolf, cant ever slam that forum tbf.

I signed up for both, lurked on both without posting for a while, this place seemed to have more reasonable posters and less arguing, so decided to post on here, and you've not got rid of me yet, and I still haven't felt the wrath of johnny75 which I'm disappointed about, loads of other posters have( must try harder), I'm also disappointed to not be invited into the clique on here( must try harder), and after all this time I've written maybe 5 fairly good posts.

I would love to meet Tring. I grew up just outside Tring so we would have a lot in common. Shit, we probably were stood on the platform waiting for the same train up here in the day.
Tring is where the bicycle bell was invented, that's why they sound like they do

Bullshit. It does have an offshoot of the natural history museum though

Would love to know who the clique are on here, incidentally :D

Only as I essentially disagree with everyone at some point and therefore can't be part of it, so I'd like to know what I'm missing out on.

Normally to do that the joke has to be good. As Tring and ding a ling bike bell sounds was being done when I was about nine I would suggest you lack originality

Only as I essentially disagree with everyone at some point and therefore can't be part of it, so I'd like to know what I'm missing out on.

There really isn't a clique on here, but apparently there is, if a prodigious poster like yourself doesn't know who it is, us lower orders have no chance

I know, I mean you argue the fuck towards your best mate on here...

Meh, been Newbridge wolf from E&D & 606 days, moved across here from invitation by Frank. Went on MM briefly as Newbridge Wolf, went back a few years later and found someone else calling themselves it, bloody cheek!

I don't mind the other place, but I rarely go on.

Back