• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Why don't you post on the other forum?

Even after years on here I still struggle to remember who is who, the idea of adding in another list of names and tiny photos to associate them too scares me!

I think I have only been on the other forum for about 5 mins, it felt like the worst parts of reading the 606 forums during the summer holidays. This was a very long time ago too.

Last edited:
I've tried to join MM a couple of times, just cos it's there, but they've never bothered sending a verification email. Even when I contacted the mods directly, they just ignored me. I tried again this morning, inspired by this thread. This time, when I submitted my registration (after ticking all their Captcha boxes) I got: "Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance." The place is an utter shambles. They can just fuck off.

Anyone mind if I start a similar thread on MM?

FWIW I did my only bit of trolling ever by starting the summer transfer thread the day after the winter window closed, fully expected it to be deleted but it hasn't!

Anyone mind if I start a similar thread on MM?

FWIW I did my only bit of trolling ever by starting the summer transfer thread the day after the winter window closed, fully expected it to be deleted but it hasn't!
I wouldn't bother. There's a fair amount of bitterness from Mods re how this place came to be.

Blame a certain Essex Wolf for all this bitter and twisted rivalry..

I still thank Aidan Goldstraw for being the father of everything that was good and pure, even if he is a Clayhead..

That sounds like a story. Is it a story? I hope it's a story.
Not really Jlo covered it in his post earlier. TWF was started by posters who wanted an alternative to MM, posters were DM'd to join, which was frowned upon

The old E&S Mol Mix was closed because Essex kept libeling SJH. It was a better, more balanced forum than it's replacement became. Can't speak for what it's like now

The old E&S Mol Mix was closed because Essex kept libeling SJH
And If I going to be honest here the Mix name should have died there, not rehashed for a few quid by a non Wolves fan..

I wouldn't bother. There's a fair amount of bitterness from Mods re how this place came to be.
I was a Mod on there, no bitterness from me. There was a time at the start of TWF when MM admin didn't like negative posts re their forum on here.

Blame a certain Essex Wolf for all this bitter and twisted rivalry..

I still thank Aidan Goldstraw for being the father of everything that was good and pure, even if he is a Clayhead..
EW was toxic.

EW was toxic.
The glory days of him starting a thread demanding an apology from me, only for him to end up having to apologise himself.

I'd say I miss him but that would be a lie. You'd have an argument with him, eventually he would concede that no, he was wrong, and then he'd have the same argument the day after as if that conversation never happened.

Spent years being a cunt towards Mick and disappeared immediately after we beat Forest 5-1.

I really hated my job at the time, it passed the day away.

No, me and a fellow poster he knew called him out on his bullshitting about the games he claimed to attend and he thankfully disappeared.

I'm in permanent pre-mod on there having fallen out with the mods.
You too! Madness!

I came here from 606 when that died, chose this place over the Mix as I found their old layout to be clunky and unusable. I've got an account on the Mix now but only ever really log on during transfer windows. It's a much busier forum than here so transfer news tends to break a bit faster on the Mix.

I wouldn't ever look at anything other than the transfer threads though, I find the debate there to be pretty flat and the in jokes to be totally cringeworthy.

This place has been dull AF for a long time as well though, been reading it less and less every season. There are still enough decent posters to keep me interested but I've got so many people on ignore that it's almost impossible to follow debates sometimes.

Pretty much all of what Lycan said apart from having people on ignore. Don't have anyone on ignore but can't be bothered to get involved in most conversations these days as a lot of people can't seem to disagree without being a bit of a twat imo and so threads just become a mess.

Back