• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 2 Brentford: "That Familiar Sinking Feeling" Verdict Thread

Fixed.

That is one of the laziest things I have ever seen on a football pitch and I saw Mark Atkins play.

Atkins was actually decent when played as a sweeper. He was a car crash in midfield though.

Doherty's best game was his debut - all downhill from there.

Atkins was actually decent when played as a sweeper. He was a car crash in midfield though.

Doherty's best game was his debut - all downhill from there.

yeah he was ok as a sweeper - maybe I'd of been better using Steve Sedgley (or Steve Claridge, Roger Johnson, O'Hara, Harvard Flo, Leon...the list of candidates goes on and on!) in my post?!

Darren Ferguson is your benchmark for being an idle bastard. Doherty is right up there, even allowing for his basic lack of ability he is amazingly half arsed in everything he does. It's the reason why there's always a steady stream of crosses coming in from his side when he plays, he makes no effort to stop anything.

Byrne has played at right back, there is no way he is any worse than that lumbering turd. I'd sooner play Simpson or Matinyadze than Doherty. However he will play and Boro will have a field day down that side.

I would rather play Carl Ikeme there tbh. At least he has some sort of inclination of defending

You would have got better value from a bag of cement for the second Brentford goal. At least the bag would have allowed the ball to hit it.

Darren Ferguson is your benchmark for being an idle bastard. Doherty is right up there, even allowing for his basic lack of ability he is amazingly half arsed in everything he does. It's the reason why there's always a steady stream of crosses coming in from his side when he plays, he makes no effort to stop anything.

I saw Darren Ferguson punch a B*lton player - because of that I can fogive him for a large volume of his sins!

I think Batth is more culpable, personally. Especially considering the error he made two minutes before.

I think Batth is more culpable, personally. Especially considering the error he made two minutes before.

He should have won the header. Which was shit. But Doherty then defends like a pub player and can't be arsed to chase back and try and correct it. Both shit but Doherty was the most shit.

He should have won the header. Which was shit. But Doherty then defends like a pub player and can't be arsed to chase back and try and correct it. Both shit but Doherty was the most shit.

he is the shittiest shit shitter in the history of all shit shitting competitions - SHIT !

Back