• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 2 Brentford: "That Familiar Sinking Feeling" Verdict Thread

Alan

…unlucky Del - No chance 😉
Reaction score
Off you go.

Wolves 0 2 Brentford, The verdict

Outplayed and out shot on our own pitch by a team that started just outside the bottom three. Another no show performance by too many players. Where do we go from here? My view is it is not upwards

Outplayed and out shot on our own pitch by a team that started just outside the bottom three. Another no show performance by too many players. Where do we go from here? My view is it is not upwards- delete the other one please mods

A friend mentioned to me recently; when managers start playing players out of position and random formations then he has lost it.

Afobe on the wing? Edwards on the wing? Chopping and changing players and formations?

Not quite KJ out for me yet but it's edging closer. I'm becoming resigned to mid table and losing our better players next summer now.

Those who were there...how did Martinez play?
Radio seems to think that hes making the defense nervous and its affecting the team.

Worse than under Hoddle. Except VLP is worse than Seol. Wouldn't bother me if KJ was sacked

The worse performance I can recall at the moment.

The sight of Afobe at left back and rvlp back in the fold makes me sick.

I'm a moderate by nature, tonight I'm just plain pissed off.

They were shit!

Worse than under Hoddle. Except VLP is worse than Seol. Wouldn't bother me if KJ was sacked

Thats we out of promotion IMO..not good enough

Fucking woeful. I have a feeling we've reached our peak under Kens guidance. Even if we turn things around, I don't see us challenging for promotion or even a playoff spot and then it's more of the same next season.

Time to start weighing up the pros and cons and for me, at the moment, the cons outweigh the pros.

from bad to worse, there is really something wrong at the club.

My concern is the sense of apathy that surrounds the club at the minute. As I stated in the match thread, we seem rudderless both on and off the pitch with a serious lack of direction. A dangerous state for a club to be in.

The Morgan out supporters have their wish without thinking of the consequences.

We are going nowhere.

My concern is the sense of apathy that surrounds the club at the minute. As I stated in the match thread, we seem rudderless both on and off the pitch with a serious lack of direction. A dangerous state for a club to be in.

Agree. I think the fans feel messed around by the club. Regardless of how likely we were to find a replacement the quality of Sako, Moxey was prepared to let it be known that we would spend good money to replace him. We lack a spark at the moment, and we miss Dicko a lot equally.

Boro will dick us by 3 or more

Our supposedly better players aren't. If Afobe isn't scoring he isn't anything. Takes one on two on then loses control of gets tackled and we lose possession. Mac D when not spraying the ball around with sublime half the length of the pitch passes does nothing can't tackle can't run nothing.

Then the players who think they are better than they actually are. Henry can take a man on full stop. Iorfa can weave his way past the right midfielder right back full stop. Golbourne you used to be okay not anymore. and you may as well play me or Frank off this forum in Sako' place as opposed to Ojo Byrne or Wallace all nothing more than average at very best.

It's a world apart from even last season

What makes things worse for the rest was that VLP was the standout player when he came on. Oh well I'm off to watch The Minions.

I don't think we can expect Ken to be sacked as long as he doesn't look like he's going to take us down and reduce the valuation of the club.

FWIW I think Kenny has reached his full potential as manager here, thanks for restoring our pride but don't do a Mick and overstay...

Back