• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Burnley: Verdict Thread

Totally agree on the final sentence. On the first bit, it isn't too hard to find out a commentators name. Took me all of 30 secs to check it was CSK as I thought.
No, I don’t disagree. I’m just playing devils advocate. Could quite easily be laziness rather than misogyny was my point.

I think you're looking for a reason to be offended, is my take.
I’m not offended in the slightest.

I get told by my mates sometimes how I phrase things etc can come across not how I intended and was just making the point even I read that phrase and thought ‘could’ve been better worded’

As I’ve said, I’d imagine it’s more poorly worded than a misogynistic lead comment. Ironically defending the poster, in a round about way to avoid a huge pile on

If you called my daughter or wife 'the woman' I'd call you a cunt.

Perhaps a bit more respect is due from people on here and stop being complete fucking dickheads.

Just a thought.
Jesus, really? If I called you "the man" would you be equally as upset?

Your Wife and daughter (possibly) are Women btw, in case you were wondering.

For the love of everything good in the world, please do not take this thread here.

'the man' isn't normally used as a derogatory term as 'the woman' or 'female' can be, in fact it's quite the opposite.

Now I'm sure you're not thick or misogynistic enough to use them as a derogatory term but if you did call my wife or daughter 'the woman' I'd assume you're a cunt, stupid, thick or a misogynist and tell you to fuck off.

I hope that's crystal clear for you.

I'd love to know when Neto is back . He clearly is the spark that will get us moving again , the player to create chaos amongst the opposition , to do something they don't expect .
The problem with last might was that when can only score 1 goal and are passive for the most part , then the chance of the opposition ( and they wouldn't even have to be good ) of drawing or beating us is far greater than it should be .

Great to see Kilman slowing improving and imposing himself more . Good to see Bentley have a good outing as well , Sarabia as well . We'll need a good few of those lads for the rest of the month and perhaps further on .

It's great to win ugly though - something we're not great at . Onwards and upwards .
disagree with para 1. many thought we would struggle without neto when he first got injured. We've been able to score in every game. It's brilliant we're not reliant on 1 individual.

Can we also appreciate Cunha again choosing (correctly) to lay it off to Hwang there?

It's obviously the right decision, but so often a forward, especially a big money one who hasn't exactly scored regularly, makes the selfish choice.

Can we also appreciate Cunha again choosing (correctly) to lay it off to Hwang there?

It's obviously the right decision, but so often a forward, especially a big money one who hasn't exactly scored regularly, makes the selfish choice.
Cunha is such a good player for that, he's definitely a Firmino creator type rather than an out and out 9. That's ok if you have Salah and Jota/ Mane as your wide forwards. Hwang is ok but Sarabia not really that scoring forward, he too is a creator from wide.

Cunha is such a good player for that, he's definitely a Firmino creator type rather than an out and out 9. That's ok if you have Salah and Jota/ Mane as your wide forwards. Hwang is ok but Sarabia not really that scoring forward, he too is a creator from wide.
Neto isn't either really, he's got 3 league goals in the last 3 years.

Must've been a frustrating half for him as well as Burnley really limited his time on the ball. Showed discipline and calmness there to pick out Hee-Chan.

He seems like he's really improving with each game he gets under his belt, we've got a cracking player on our hands there.

Fucking gammon. Liked the post yesterday and now this shit. There really are some misogynistic pricks out there
Why so rude just because someone has a different view to yours.
Oh I'm sorry, forget no-one else can have a different opinion, perhaps that's why so many people in this group no longer post anything.

We're going to need at least 1 wide forward for January as Hwang is away. I'd rather we get a centre forward who can play wide (like Jota) and a wide forward to be an alternative option (Somerville on loan from Leeds)
Summerville is a good shout.

Last edited:
Somerville is a good shout.
R3VDRX.gif

Back