• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Burnley: Verdict Thread

Quite ironic considering the mutant team that Dyche assembled there. Tell you what it was nice playing a non Dyche Burnley team at least
The down side to that is the next game I can get to is against Dyche 2.0

If he were PL ready then Villa wouldn't have let him go.
He just might not have fit for them. They have Duran and Watkins.

He looks a good prospect at Hull but he's not playing as a frontman so would be one of the wide slots.

Not really, to get a squad role he'd have to get past Bertrand Traoré who is shit.

Not really, to get a squad role he'd have to get past Bertrand Traoré who is shit.
Plays on the left/ up front which is where Villa have Zaniolo playing and up front they have the other 2.

'the man' isn't normally used as a derogatory term as 'the woman' or 'female' can be, in fact it's quite the opposite.

Now I'm sure you're not thick or misogynistic enough to use them as a derogatory term but if you did call my wife or daughter 'the woman' I'd assume you're a cunt, stupid, thick or a misogynist and tell you to fuck off.

I hope that's crystal clear for you.
But in this context...

Fan A : the commentator was shit last night.

Fan B : which one?

Fan A : the slighter of the two.

Fan B : I couldn't see them, I don't know what they look like.

Fan A : the one with the double barrel name.

Fan B : I didn't catch their names.

Fan A : umm...

Fan B : well?

Fan A : I don't know how to describe them without potentially offending you or falling foul of new social norms or internet forum etiquette.

Fan B : just say it for fuck sake.

Fan A : okay..... The... The... The Woman.

Much faffing could have been avoided here of course.

But in this context...

Fan A : I don't know how to describe them without potentially offending you or falling foul of new social norms or internet forum etiquette.

In the context of a one on one conversation. When you are typing on a forum connected to the biggest source of data the world has ever seen it’s just shit.

The co-commentary was appalling last night (and really weirdly biased towards Burnley), regardless of the sex of that person.

Owen was the same level we’ve come to expect (shite). Frustrating when I flicked over to the Arsenal game after ours ended and they had the superb Ally McCoist.
Why so rude just because someone has a different view to yours.
Oh I'm sorry, forget no-one else can have a different opinion, perhaps that's why so many people in this group no longer post anything.
Try thinking about why so few females do. Just a thought

The context is the previous link I posted

Last edited:
But in this context...

Maybe just "co-commentator", which is surely what you'd say if they were both men.

In the context of a one on one conversation. When you are typing on a forum connected to the biggest source of data the world has ever seen it’s just shit.
Utilizing the biggest source of data the world has ever seen would be expected if you were writing a dissertation.

But "when you are typing on a forum" perhaps not so much. I don't expect a list citations for every comment made on a casual forum.

Utilizing the biggest source of data the world has ever seen would be expected if you were writing a dissertation.

But "when you are typing on a forum" perhaps not so much. I don't expect a list citations for every comment made on a casual forum.
Or just Google her name?

What an odd hill to die on. It's all a bit pathetic.

Maybe just "co-commentator", which is surely what you'd say if they were both men.
Fucking hell, that would still lead to confusion though wouldn't it? You've narrowed it down to two. Well done.

The context is the previous link I posted
Gammon's gonna gammon

Back