• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Forest: Verdict Thread

A bit like the general concensus on here I think the pervading mood is one of meh. Don't think there's a particular feeling either way.

Any Nuno chants yesterday?
I did hear about five seconds of one when entering the South Bank concourse from what sounded like a couple of lads.

Reactions: jlo
No chants but around me in the BW there was a lot of discussion about it and consensus was very pro-Nuno. However, on the train back there was a group of lads I overheard and they were all anti-Nuno and pro-Lage! Should add that they didn't seem to be the brightest bunch in general...

Reactions: jlo
Pro-Lage???
I've seen them on Twitter but never in person before. They thought if he'd have been given more time he'd have turned it around! Argument was something along the lines of we were playing well but not scoring which is clearly rubbish.

I did hear about five seconds of one when entering the South Bank concourse from what sounded like a couple of lads.
As a complete aside, they had quality beer on in the Southbank yesterday.

Nunes looked very good in his first two games. He's very quickly equalised to the standard of the squad, like a frog in gradually warmer but shittier water.
Brilliant analogy. Made me laugh out loud. Wife looked me questioningly.
Please modulate your language. (Be less impulsively funny)

Last edited:
Just thought of one from Saturday. I remember quite the clamour in the summer for us to sign Emmanuel Dennis.

not-for-me-mate-liam-gallagher.gif

Back