• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Forest: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited:
One of the least impressive Wolves wins I have seen if I am honest. Lack of confidence was astonishing.

We need a manager asap. Think Palace will beat us easily.

Desperately needed points. We just have to keep our heads above water for a bit, however it happens.

Dreadful stuff for the most part but probably just about deserved the three points, I knew having backed us to draw 0-0 the boys wouldn't let me down.

Whoever takes over has some serious work to do and needs to be installed ASAP because against anyone else than Forest we get beat today.

I'm out at the minute but a Leicester fan messaged me to say we looked decent until the final third.

Sounds about right.

One of the worst games of football I've seen in ages. Complete lack of talent and composure shown from both teams. 3 points is 3 points, I'm happy we got them, but we must be one of the most boring teams to set foot in the PL. I pity the people who actually pay to watch the dreadful games we are involved in. Kudos to those who do it on a regular basis, you all deserve a fucking reward, because there can be nothing rewarding about watching that shit show of a team.

Wank, wank game of football that had Championship stamped all over it. 3 points closer to safety I guess but fuck me it was a rancid

Fucking awful last 20 minutes, scraped a win in the desperation derby.

Even though we won first time that really concerned about us going down have literally nothing up top.

Although fair play to Davis not afraid to throw kids on in the last few minutes.

Pleased with a much needed win. But needing a pen to beat such a poor Forest side doesnt change my mind that both those sides will be relegation battlers, at least in there current forms.

Well Forest were utterly terrible

We were slightly better. 1-0 or 1-1 would have both been fair. SO delighted that we won but we are not playing well.

But...I don't care tonight

Pretty poor stuff, let’s be honest. But, as mentioned, it really is ablut points currently, no matter how they come.

Forest are dreadful, has to be said.

Thank the lord for Sa save, that’s two pens saved this year isn’t it? Stupid penalty to give away.

Need a manager to instal some confidence in us, until then, just about keeping our heads above water and picking up some points, irrelevant of how they come

Despite that being terrible only looking at positives tonight. Obviously not many but Steve Davis, a life long Wolves fan has just managed his team to a Prem League victory.
He will be bouncing all over the shop right now.

Chat shit get banged innit.

The use of Notts Forest is a fine touch imo
Didn't see the initial Forest tweet, so they were somewhat asking for it.

As currently both clubs are a complete clusterfuck on and off of the pitch, so sould be advised to keep the "bantz" to a minimum.

Back