• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 - 1 Nottingham Forest - the verdict thread

What insult? If you point it out I will gladly apologise.

Anyway, I didn't think Mills was overly thuggish. Just a standard championship player, which applies to almost all the players on the pitch.

Saying someone used 'sour grapes' is implying someone adopts a negative attitude to something because they cannot have it themselves. There was no need for that. However, you obviously didn't intend an insult, so no apology necessary.

OK you think Mills wasn't any worse than anyone else. I accept your opinion but I don't agree with it as I recorded the game and have re-watched several incidents where he deliberately plays the man and makes no attempt to play the ball. In the challenge on Batth he made no attempt to play the ball but to target the player he thought was the danger man and flattened him. We all witness players tugging and pulling of each other to interfere with their runs or jumps at the ball, which seems to be accepted these days, but if someone is deliberately and forcibly knocked to the ground you expect some response from the officials.
There will be a few Wolves players nursing kicks and knocks today courtesy of Mills.

I didn't think Forest were thuggish. The most cynical foul in the game was the one which got Price his yellow

ALF went down far easily at times. Graham very raw but I like him - better player than I suspected but how many times as a young un gone downhill so I'm cautious. Got targeted last night. Him and Iorfa our only pace.

I didn't think Forest were thuggish. The most cynical foul in the game was the one which got Price his yellow

Neither did I, just Mills.

Thought Oliviera's scissor foul was as cynical as Price's challenge but they were both dealt with. Mills seemed to be given free reign and he took it, IMO.

Back