• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1 Cardiff 3 -The verdict

Sorry to be the prophet of doom but I honestly think the last 4 victories have seriously papered over the cracks. Kenny has got away with it on some truly woeful coward football being played out in an attempt to save his job which he has done now for the foreseeable future, unfortunately for me anyway.

We play so deep and negative, even at home that it really doesn't require a genius to work us out. Fulham and Reading in particular tried to play through us, tip tappy stuff and understandably the sheer amount of bodies we had infront of the goal meant they couldn't make much happen. Cardiff yesterday (or Noone should I say) just decided to have a pop and fairplay to him and Cardiff.

I am really, really struggling to jee myself up for matches now just because of the style of play. It is a glorified version of Pulis for me but with a lack of consistent results over a more longer period.

Spot on Walsall but I don't think many (if any) thought the wins were a bright new dawn more a series of fortunate but welcome wins and in the main nobody is quite sure how we won them!

At least we are attacking now....2 of those first 3 wins were proper boring smash and grabs.
Would rather us "go for it" even if it means losing by the odd goal ( or two)

I see your sense of humour is working well this morning.

Back