• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-3 Leeds: Verdict Thread

With respect I think you are delusional. Sa has made those type of challenges on countless occasions this season. It's NOT a yellow it's NOT a red, the keeper did nothing wrong
You can't leave your feet. I can't understand how you keep missing this point.

Keeper has to go for it, Raul has to go for it (debatable whether he even did, as he never extends a leg or leaves a boot in).

Just a collision and then a terrible decision that isn't justifiable in the slightest.

I don’t think it was a foul by either player. The keeper got to the ball first, Jiminez is just in the same place as the goalkeeper at the time…I just thought it was a good challenge by the keeper and I actually thought at the time that the assistant had given a throw in to Leeds.

Well if a goalkeeper can't come out and make that challenge the game is as gone as it is with Raul getting sent off for bumping into someone.

Watching it back I don’t actually know how he doesn’t get there first. If he goes in full tilt he probably gets their first and gets cleaned out.

He tries to pull out so I’m not really sure what he’s supposed to do. He looks favourite so he can’t pull out earlier without going full Trincao. Just use some common sense ref.

And you are ignoring the laws, the keeper didn't run into Raul, he ran into him. I'm not saying it should have been a yellow it's an awful decision, but in the colour by numbers school of English refereeing I can see why it was given
Come on TT.

Actually I blame Jesse Marsch for playing his ridiculous high line which meant we were in countless times with one simple straight ball over the top. Never happens if he sets a team up like a normal person.

Bloody Podence a couple of times with that first half. You're clean through, shoot man.

No, you aren't reading what other people say. We didn't have a Connor playing tonight either
Ho! Ho! Ho! A lot of Wolves fans backed Coole Cody this week - not the same either. Why the hell do you have to disagree with anything I say? Does it make you feel good? It is quite simple: Friend made the game turn with his crass & unfair decisions. We did implode.

Nice to see a thread that isn’t just dendoncker bashing to be fair!

Actually I blame Jesse Marsch for playing his ridiculous high line which meant we were in countless times with one simple straight ball over the top. Never happens if he sets a team up like a normal person.

Bloody Podence a couple of times with that first half. You're clean through, shoot man.
First 5 minutes and he tried to take a touch.

Just hit it!

Back