• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

Wow. Totally buzzing after that. I actually want to watch MOTD for a change!

Oh, and I agree with Alan. Pod’s hair is ace.
Wow. Totally buzzing after that. I actually want to watch MOTD for a change!

Oh, and I agree with Alan. Pod’s hair is ace.

Pls pls let Danny Murphy be in the studio and watch him eat his words

Rubens first goal with his left foot?
Maybe in the Prem; I'm almost certain he scored with his left while we were in the Championship. Forget who against, but one of those that just skimmed the surface of the pitch and crept in the far corner.

Bar the ten minutes in the second half, an excellent performance and mostly comfortable.

Liverpool in their current state are over - tired, slow and out of ideas. Define rebuild incoming for them.

Lemina was absolutely superb, best player on the pitch - interesting to see that’s he’s now the one picking the ball up off the centre halves/keeper and allowing Ruben to play further forward and get more involved……hence the freedom for the run and goal.

I said on here (and mocked by a few!) that I would rather see Kilman retained with Dawson rather than Collins. I think today we saw a leader in Collins which might see Max get his confidence back and play like he used to with Coady. Thought he did well today - it was still Gakpo, Nunez and Salah he was up against, remember.

Dawson, Semedo, RAN, Cunha all excellent too - could really fault anyone today.

Could totally see why he played Hwang over Podence too - Hwang runs his nuts off and gives you 90 mins - Podence (for all his potential talent) is in and out of games and, maybe, doesn’t keep it as simple as he should sometimes.

Today we saw what happens when you replace a pub manager with an elite one.

We are an infinitely different side to the one under Lage - not just in personnel, but attitude, organisation, fitness, motivation, tactics - the whole club is benefiting from JL.

What a manager we have now. And what a fucking brilliant result.

Bring on Match of the Day.

Best game of the season! 3 goals, no VAR bullshit, no goal music, clean sheet and injury time was keep ball with the crowd ole-ing and stood up applauding even before the final whistle. Feels like a statement win for Lop and today I truly started believing he will sort us out.

Lemina MOTM. Hope his injury isn't too serious

I was shocked that the fans knew how to celebrate the goals without the shite Europop background. Another step to getting the club back.

Lemina MOTM, nobody had a bad game

Christ on a bike! We finally beat those Scousers. Have a good weekend everyone...

After missing the last four or five games and not giving a shit, what a game to come back to! We were absolutely dominant in the first half, pressing like we were possessed and forcing them into errors which never allowed them to get into any sort of rhythm. Two goals in twelve minutes always skews a game but we were relentless and never gave them a second's peace. Nobody put a foot wrong and the difference Dawson made was unbelievable, at last we have somebody marshaling the defence again and he constantly barked orders.
The way we moved forward as a unit was beautiful to see, we're finally playing as a team again with a game plan.

Lemina MOTM for me, he was everywhere and won everything, he was an absolute wall, but nobody had a bad game. Neves, RAN, Dawson were all imperious. Nunez, Gakpo and Salah never really had a sniff and Sa was up to the couple of chances Nunez did have. We really should have had two more if Nunes and Raul had put their chances away but could have had another couple on top as well and they couldn't have complained. We beat them thoroughly and it was beautiful to see.

Quite telling how Klopp wasn't even in his technical area for the last quarter of an hour or so, he looks a beaten man.

According to RAWK forum, that’s the worst result in the history of Liverpool FC, they’re having a meltdown of Chernobyl proportions
the rawk meltdown twitter will be having a field day then

Bar the ten minutes in the second half, an excellent performance and mostly comfortable.

Liverpool in their current state are over - tired, slow and out of ideas. Define rebuild incoming for them.

Lemina was absolutely superb, best player on the pitch - interesting to see that’s he’s now the one picking the ball up off the centre halves/keeper and allowing Ruben to play further forward and get more involved……hence the freedom for the run and goal.

I said on here (and mocked by a few!) that I would rather see Kilman retained with Dawson rather than Collins. I think today we saw a leader in Collins which might see Max get his confidence back and play like he used to with Coady. Thought he did well today - it was still Gakpo, Nunez and Salah he was up against, remember.

Dawson, Semedo, RAN, Cunha all excellent too - could really fault anyone today.

Could totally see why he played Hwang over Podence too - Hwang runs his nuts off and gives you 90 mins - Podence (for all his potential talent) is in and out of games and, maybe, doesn’t keep it as simple as he should sometimes.

Today we saw what happens when you replace a pub manager with an elite one.

We are an infinitely different side to the one under Lage - not just in personnel, but attitude, organisation, fitness, motivation, tactics - the whole club is benefiting from JL.

What a manager we have now. And what a fucking brilliant result.

Bring on Match of the Day.

Kilman was really poor today. He was lucky Salah turned has turned into Frankowski.

Back