• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

Terrific performance and result. Particularly first half where we absolutely had the game under control. A bit more nervy in the second half until the third goal, and then it was just plain sailing..

I'm giving my MOTM jointly to Neves/Lemina. Both terrific. Shout out to Dawson who slotted in seamlessly too and never looked out of place in ultimately a very good defensive performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: b3h
Nervy 10 at start of second half aside, brilliant stuff.

10 points from his first 6 games? Class. Big chance this month to try and create a gap

Excellent from start to finish, generally speaking.

Kilman still worries me but Liverpool didn't punish some of his mistakes so it's not for today to hold him up.

Lemon Drop was absolutely superb, my MOTM. Honorable mention to Nunes who didn't get to do much but was absolutely tireless helping defend against TAA and Salah.

Reactions: b3h
Excellent from start to finish, generally speaking.

Kilman still worries me but Liverpool didn't punish some of his mistakes so it's not for today to hold him up.

Lemon Drop was absolutely superb, my MOTM. Honorable mention to Nunes who didn't get to do much but was absolutely tireless helping defend against TAA and Salah.
he seems to struggle with a straight ball down the middle which is worrying. Other than he looked better than he had recently. Great impact from Ballon Dawson.

Great performance kept them at arms length for the most part barring the first ten of the second half. Lemina and Dawson both excellent. Ruben brilliant as ever and substitutions that influenced the game, couldn't really ask for much more. Had Nunez scored that chance then it might have been different, but he didn't so fuck em!

he seems to struggle with a straight ball down the middle which is worrying. Other than he looked better than he had recently. Great impact from Ballon Dawson.
Think we're beyond "seems to" with that tbh.

He is often just ever-so-slightly out of position which means against teams like Pool, who have multiple genuine threats down the same wing, he's a step late to pick up his mark when it is passed on to him. We saw that today when Salah popped up in the box with essentially nobody marking him, but luckily Mo has reverted to his Roma days.

Just come out of a debrief with my drivers so had no clue of the score saw this, checked to make sure it wasn't a wind up, then got sexually aroused :)

I get why he played Kilman over Collins. Kilman is a bit more mobile in reading the game, and Collins has had a rick in him a lot recently

Anyone mind filling me in on the green/white armbands?

I get why he played Kilman over Collins. Kilman is a bit more mobile in reading the game, and Collins has had a rick in him a lot recently
giphy.gif

Anyone mind filling me in on the green/white armbands?
"This weekend marks the Green Football Weekend which has been organised to raise awareness over the growing concerns surrounding the climate crisis. It has also been set up to highlight the need for action"

Brilliant result and a good performance, puts us in a much better position for the rest of this month.
Does your heart good to read on the BBC 'Wolves thrash Liverpool'

Just come out of a debrief with my drivers so had no clue of the score saw this, checked to make sure it wasn't a wind up, then got sexually aroused :)
Good job you were debriefed then

Back